Xat login chat problems.

Mistermist

Question

• Members

As the title says just have a quick question because every time I try to sign into my account it sticks on the "Please wait..." screen, and doesn't change. When I try to log onto a chat it stays on "Connecting" and then eventually tells me that it failed to sign me in. Is there any solution for this?

• Award 1

15 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

From what you've been explaining it seems like for some reason xat (or their service provider) is blocking connections from your IP address, as it allows you to login through your mobile hotspot.

There could be many reasons this could happen, for example too many chat requests within a short period of time or your IP address has been flagged for spam. You will have to change your IP address by turning off your router for around 5 minutes or wait for this restriction to be lifted after some period of time (likely 24 hours).

• Members

I just tried all the above you mentioned and I get the same results of not being able to login. Though when I use my phone hotspot for some reason this does the trick. But when I connect back to my router it does the same thing again, do you know why that is the case?

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Mistermist said:

As the title says just have a quick question because every time I try to sign into my account it sticks on the "Please wait..." screen, and doesn't change. When I try to log onto a chat it stays on "Connecting" and then eventually tells me that it failed to sign me in. Is there any solution for this?

I have the same problem.