Mistermist

Xat login chat problems.

Question

As the title says just have a quick question because every time I try to sign into my account it sticks on the "Please wait..." screen, and doesn't change. When I try to log onto a chat it stays on "Connecting" and then eventually tells me that it failed to sign me in. Is there any solution for this?

• Award 1

15 answers to this question

From what you've been explaining it seems like for some reason xat (or their service provider) is blocking connections from your IP address, as it allows you to login through your mobile hotspot.

There could be many reasons this could happen, for example too many chat requests within a short period of time or your IP address has been flagged for spam. You will have to change your IP address by turning off your router for around 5 minutes or wait for this restriction to be lifted after some period of time (likely 24 hours).

I just tried all the above you mentioned and I get the same results of not being able to login. Though when I use my phone hotspot for some reason this does the trick. But when I connect back to my router it does the same thing again, do you know why that is the case?

Are you guys all from America? Specifically, which state? Since this could also be related to an ISP, which one are you all using?

try using a different browser, and you should delete the cookies of your broswers,Also update your flash player

I guess I will have to wait the 24 hour period. I unplugged the power to my router for 5 minutes and it's still giving me the same results. Though it is weird because I was able to get onto it the previous day with out any problems.

same thing happens to me almost 3 months and several people but so far not solve anything, the problem comenso more or less when I dijiero that hacked the server xat.com

3 minutes ago, Mistermist said:

Your problem occurred when someone hacked you?

my problem started the day he left the power (namegrad)

1 hour ago, Mistermist said:

As the title says just have a quick question because every time I try to sign into my account it sticks on the "Please wait..." screen, and doesn't change. When I try to log onto a chat it stays on "Connecting" and then eventually tells me that it failed to sign me in. Is there any solution for this?

I have the same problem.

7 minutes ago, Stah said:

Are you guys all from America? Specifically, which state? Since this could also be related to an ISP, which one are you all using?

I'm from Florida, and my ISP is Bright House Networks.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.