Themed T-shirt powers

Crow

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 6/2/2019 at 12:31 AM, Crow said:

The recent Tshirt power is centered around sports. What about a new clothes power (in the same style as Tshirt) to celebrate other occasions?

I know we have an Accessory power, but this isn't in the same style as Tshirt.

Rather than releasing seven individual powers, perhaps there could be one power with 50+ smilies (like Anime but more). I can only dream! Or group a couple of celebrations into one power, e.g. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas together, St. Patrick's Day and Easter together, animal and food together, etc.

Some of these may be costumes and suits, but it's possible for them to be regular T-shirt designs too.

• Christmas: Santa suit, elf, snowman, grinch and angel costumes. Polar bear, penguin, gingerbread man, reindeer and Christmas tree T-shirts. Also, a Christmas jumper.
  • Halloween: Dracula, werewolf, ghost, devil, witch, mummy and skeleton costumes. Frankenstein, pumpkin, candy and grim reaper T-shirts.
  • Easter: Bunny costumes with fur texture. You can change the color of each costume, e.g. pink bunnies, blue bunnies, green bunnies. Also, egg, chick and bunny T-shirts.
  • Thanksgiving: Turkey costume that could burst into flames and turn into a cooked turkey. As well as a regular turkey costume and T-shirt.
  • Animal: A celebration of the animal powers that we all love. Take your pick: pig, giraffe, elephant, dog, cat. These could be costumes or T-shirt designs.
  • Food: These would likely be T-shirt designs rather than costumes, although a cupcake costume would be cute.
  • St. Patrick's Day: Leprechaun costume. Also, leprechaun, gold pot, rainbow, beer and four-leaf clover T-shirts.

Let me know what you think! Apologies if this has been suggested before - I'll merge the topic if so.

GetStrip5.php?c=S_tshirt_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_tshirt_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_tshirt_50_50_c.png

Those kinds of angry girl shirts appear to fit wider and less in shape, so I prefer to pair them with high waisted bottoms and tie them to the front or side in a knot. Make sure your outfit's other components are high quality and make you feel fine, and that you have your hair done nicely, and it's going to work out. For me with a high ponytail, I look a lot younger (even though it's my favourite ponytail), so if I wanted to avoid looking juvenile, I'd try a low ponytail, or go down with my hair.

Edited by FitBoy21

• Advanced Members
On 6/1/2019 at 10:31 PM, Crow said:

The recent Tshirt power is centered around sports. What about a new clothes power (in the same style as Tshirt) to celebrate other occasions?

I know we have an Accessory power, but this isn't in the same style as Tshirt.

Rather than releasing seven individual powers, perhaps there could be one power with 50+ smilies (like Anime but more). I can only dream! Or group a couple of celebrations into one power, e.g. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas together, St. Patrick's Day and Easter together, animal and food together, etc.

Some of these may be costumes and suits, but it's possible for them to be regular T-shirt designs too.

• Christmas: Santa suit, elf, snowman, grinch and angel costumes. Polar bear, penguin, gingerbread man, reindeer and Christmas tree T-shirts. Also, a Christmas jumper.
  • Halloween: Dracula, werewolf, ghost, devil, witch, mummy and skeleton costumes. Frankenstein, pumpkin, candy and grim reaper T-shirts.
  • Easter: Bunny costumes with fur texture. You can change the color of each costume, e.g. pink bunnies, blue bunnies, green bunnies. Also, egg, chick and bunny T-shirts.
  • Thanksgiving: Turkey costume that could burst into flames and turn into a cooked turkey. As well as a regular turkey costume and T-shirt.
  • Animal: A celebration of the animal powers that we all love. Take your pick: pig, giraffe, elephant, dog, cat. These could be costumes or T-shirt designs.
  • Food: These would likely be T-shirt designs rather than costumes, although a cupcake costume would be cute.
  • St. Patrick's Day: Leprechaun costume. Also, leprechaun, gold pot, rainbow, beer and four-leaf clover T-shirts.

Let me know what you think! Apologies if this has been suggested before - I'll merge the topic if so.

GetStrip5.php?c=S_tshirt_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_tshirt_50_50_c.pngGetStrip5.php?c=S_tshirt_50_50_c.png

Yes, I know the costumes and accessories have xat powers. that's a really good idea. Celebrating special celebrations on xat with vividly colored special clothes and special accessories makes people very happy.