xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Powers Store updates - MAX, Pre-release numbers

Crow

Great ideas, this will be useful especially 'Idea 1 - Max quantities' because most time i miss buying from store cuz i try know the max to buy (when there is no countdown) and i test with 30 at first :$ , but it's take time so when i fix the right quantity it's be too late and nothing left at store lol. (annoyed)

Thank you, waiting for this to be exist soon.

• Bot Service Providers

I liked a lot third suggestion, ppl says in spanish chats "oh 500 released" but theres no "real info" about this, they say just based in their mind not official info.

I would like it getting added (yeah is possible and easy)

• Advanced Members

The bots allow us to see how many units we can acquire as long as the meter is available, it would not be a bad idea to have that information with or without a meter.
always in xatNoticias  we track the units and verify and confirm the number of units seen by each staff and collaborating users, but it would also be an excellent idea to add more description (units in total) to the new powers or to all of them in general.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

These suggestions are really good, I know people would be happy if xat implements this, specially people from trading chats.

Credits to ELDONABEEE (1519385625) for their good suggestions!