StatusScroll

FrozenZuke

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Five said:

E6GFir4.png

now what were you saying? it doesn't have to be exact, but they're the same suggestion.

thing is mine is diff, mine is where you control the speed;) and mine is not with the flash like cleons, mine is for a status that is too long.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Five said:

yeah, yours is different just because you added one additional detail.

I didnt add anything, I didnt see any other posts about this, so I put what I thought of, also is this what you do? Go on forums and try to be negative on posts?

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Kazama said:

You are all literally feeding the troll

q51tI9X.jpg

Powers like this are just not needed. The number of name/status powers is already ridiculous and they make chats hard on the eyes. No more!

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

Even though there is absolutely no need to repost this suggestion, even if this contains a new detail (which you could also post in the previous threads of this), i like this power. Most of the statuses are quite long and to mouse-over to see the whole status is pretty inconventient, so by making a smooth scroll which has restrictions in speed, i would surely want to see this get a power. Not expensive though, like 400xats should be absolutely ok.

• Advanced Members

TL;DR: not an original suggestion.

If you're going to post, post something that contributes to it instead of pointing out how it's not original and that more time should be spent on ideas.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On May 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM, Maverick said:

This was suggested by me and my friend on the old forum first. (Not visible anymore, if it was you would see)

Then followed by another user on the forum and a couple more. 

2 hours ago, Elie said:

TL;DR: not an original suggestion.

If you're going to post, post something that contributes to it instead of pointing out how it's not original and that more time should be spent on ideas.

I always look to see before posting the thing is the old forums redirects to this site...