Jump to content
iDan

NEW PAWN BANNED

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

A new pawn for the suggestions of xat will be called "banished," so that a pawn is equal when someone is banned in the xat and gets a brown pawn.

 

without classic Screenshot_1.png.c6d05f4ac84185859acef08fb6c2702d.png and with classic Screenshot_2.png.233a17a730db8d14772cbd29eba77b9e.png

  • Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't fully understand this suggestion. Are you suggesting that users will be able to use a brown pawn, even if they're not banned?

 

If so, why would this be a good idea or worth being made into a power? In my opinion it would cause a lot of confusion and miscommunication. Feel free to correct me if I've misunderstood your idea. 

  • Award 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angelo said:

I don't fully understand this suggestion. Are you suggesting that users will be able to use a brown pawn, even if they're not banned?

 

If so, why would this be a good idea or worth being made into a power? In my opinion it would cause a lot of confusion and miscommunication. Feel free to correct me if I've misunderstood your idea. 

Exactly this, users can use a brown pawn (banned) even if they are not banned, and I think it would be worth being turned into power, so there will be no confusions in the room, so only those who have the "power" can use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, iDan said:

Exactly this, users can use a brown pawn (banned) even if they are not banned, and I think it would be worth being turned into power, so there will be no confusions in the room, so only those who have the "power" can use.

I personally don’t think this is a good suggestion at all. Not only does it defeat the purpose of having a banned pawn to begin with, it would create a lot of confusion within the chat and generally just be another low-effort power. 

  • Award 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly i see no objecitve to make a brown pawn or as you called it " banished " there will be a confusion as @Angelo said, i need more explainations to understand this idea, for exemple what this banished pawn can add for a user ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angelo said:

I personally don’t think this is a good suggestion at all. Not only does it defeat the purpose of having a banned pawn to begin with, it would create a lot of confusion within the chat and generally just be another low-effort power. 

Correct, I understood and you're right.

 

3 hours ago, Angelo said:

I don't fully understand this suggestion. Are you suggesting that users will be able to use a brown pawn, even if they're not banned?

 

If so, why would this be a good idea or worth being made into a power? In my opinion it would cause a lot of confusion and miscommunication. Feel free to correct me if I've misunderstood your idea. 

Then users will be able to use a brown pawn, even if they are not banned. And do not turn it into power!

  • No 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with the previous comments, i don't think it'll be a good idea because it will take away the banned pawn's purpose and create confusion among people. (sry)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Potentially a nice idea for April Fools' Day 2020.

 

Maybe it could turn into the lighter Chocolate pawn afterwards (similar to how Poop power turned into Fools power back in 2016).

  • Award 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Crow said:

Potentially a nice idea for April Fools' Day 2020.

 

Maybe it could turn into the lighter Chocolate pawn afterwards (similar to how Poop power turned into Fools power back in 2016).

Therefore, I guess this one could get some attention for the next April Fools' Day as said.

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.