Sign in to follow this  
donydony

hello i have one Problem

Question

Hi i have see this topic 

Fixed: Ticket Status Issue

how i see my ticket if i dont have reply to my ticket  and my powers was changeit i have check it whit bot but whit fexbots i have 17 powers and whit arcbits have 11 powers the last powers from my account what i have last time!

2 answers to this question

In your previous thread you said that you're locked out, so you will have to check your email address to reply.

As to your powers, it's probably that your powers list in arcbot isn't updated, and for fexbot is updated, as you were last seen on a chat room that has fexbot along with 17 powers on your account. And the last time you were seen by arcbot is that when you had those 11 powers.

The topic you linked states that the ticket login system has been fixed, now users should be able to make tickets and check status as well.

Please remain patient and wait until a volunteer get to respond to your ticket. As I said before, Lost access department is delayed so it'll take a while for your ticket to be answered.

Again, please don't create topics on the same subject. Posting here won't speed up the answering process.

About the userinfo thing, the reason you see different powers is because you were last seen by ARC and FEX at different times.