Santa Hat

Dan

• Advanced Members
On 5/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, Solange said:

Although red is the "typical colour" of this hat, I also think that we should be able to change its colour. I think it would be nice and I'm sure a lot of people would want to change its colour!

On 5/29/2019 at 6:19 PM, Shizuo said:

I mean we can change the colors for any other hat except that one, should be cool if we could change the color on the santa hat aswell. 

Yes, exactly that. It would look better and more beautiful to the taste of users, change the color of this hat. As I think and hope others like this also like this suggestion. (ok)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Good thought! Hopefully your idea will get off the paper and be taken into.

Bearing in mind that xat is updating existing powers, why not spice up santa hat?

Edited by Duarte
Formatting
  • Award 1

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Enter said:

Why stop only at the santa hat? Why not have the ability to customize all the existing hat and hats2 icons? Lol I'd like to have hats2 sunglasses in different colors ;(

That would be really cool and more fun, I think, to be more personalized in our way.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

With the approaching Christmas, maybe new hat styles are created, Christmas events are organized and it would be nice to enter the new year with new hat models to commemorate that special day. the expected new Christmas powers may be the new santa hat. Since I am a girl, I would like to use the pink santa line. Let's wait and see what's new in xat.

• Award 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, oBrandono said:

Eu gostaria que o chapéu comum fosse virado, apenas parece na minha imagem de perfil. Seria ótimo ver isso no meu peão da mesma maneira

spacer.png

You mean the hat turned on its side, right? They already sent this suggestion if my memory serves me correctly, it would also be much more fun. 8-)

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members
On 01/12/2020 at 16:49, oBrandono said:

Claro mano : p

Certainly, I really wanted to be able to change the color of Santa Claus's hat, I think many people also want to do that but they can't. :(

• Award 1

• 8 months later...
  • Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

The truth is, it's past time to incrementing new functions in xat , especially in standard Power hat I really liked your idea and I'll leave my idea here too it would be nice if you could put the cap forward and backward facing 

exactly that too, there must be more hats for the power hat itself.