Samet

account 5days held

Question

Hi, I was a week ago, xats I got 7 days held I ate. after a week I said to look at my account my account account held 5 days a long time during a week please please please remove the powers you want to buy now.(swt)

12 answers to this question

That's the cause. Turn off the VPN while using xat and wait out the remaining held. If you get held again even with the VPN turned off, open a ticket under "Account Hold".

Are you using a proxy or VPN?

I'm surprised I'm getting a warning not trying a ticket

Since VPN is the cause, once it's turned off, you would just wait out the remaining held. Hopefully this won't trigger a new held.

Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!

ticket, I get an alert when I write something

vpn countries changing is not in my hands

As I told you, turn off the VPN while using xat and then wait out the remaining held. You must open the ticket ONLY if you get held again after that.

Vpn I'm entering much more mobile than computer vpn I am sending different vpn ip address so I need to write ticket now I am changing ip adrees like germany

help for the ticket does not need to wait 5 days

Those are automatic, there's no way to remove, you'll have to wait it out. If you want to use xat, you will have to turn off VPN while doing it, otherwise it will trigger held all the time.

How do you do VPN?

I am having connection problem

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.