StatusWave

FrozenZuke

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Five said:

don't suggest things that might most likely to become powers. just because you were first to suggest it doesn't mean that later on you should get the test power.

StatusGrad, never became a power, and I suggested it, don't play yourself. ;)

• Volunteers
9 minutes ago, Five said:

don't suggest things that might most likely to become powers. just because you were first to suggest it doesn't mean that later on you should get the test power.

They're expensive test powers though nc1sug.png Must be worth a try at least!

I like the idea of the status perfectly matching the name.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Suggesting this is just a way for to justify begging for a test power if they make it, I guarantee they already considered making Statuswave before you "suggested" this.

I don't support this for the same reason I don't support statusgrad, it would be messy.

Also, we've had a lot of new epic powers recently.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Omg the best power suggestion ever 10/10 on ideas.

Yes that is sarcasm above, it is obvious at some point this power will be made, no point in suggesting this

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, FrozenZuke said:

StatusWave is a power that requires NameGrad.

Why should it require namegrad? 

You mean statusgrad (in case it will be made) 

Although this bunch of name/status color effect modifications become annoying. 

• Advanced Members
On 5/20/2016 at 3:41 PM, FrozenZuke said:

StatusGrad, never became a power, and I suggested it, don't play yourself. ;)

We know that status grad ad wave will soon follow, it's only natural. The reason why you made this post is just for the sake of getting a test power. 

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, TinkerDoodle said:

We know that status grad ad wave will soon follow, it's only natural. The reason why you made this post is just for the sake of getting a test power. 

finally someone notices lol

• Advanced Members

In my opinion, any suggestion that is obviously going to be made should be deleted. As said, powers that get released like the name and status powers are somewhat obvious (I guess namewave was sorta a surprise), but now we will have at least 3 threads with the idea of statuswave every few months, similar to the other name color powers. This will definitely help avoid a bunch of comments that question that this user or any user really is hungry for test powers. 

• Advanced Members

This will most obviously be made, so you won't get a test power. We already got the hint it was on their list. I understand you might want a test power to get profit or whatever, but being it most likely will be made, you will most likely not get a test power. 

• Advanced Members
On 5/22/2016 at 3:13 AM, Steven said:

This power, along with statusgrad, should NOT be made. It's so unoriginal and boring, and it really looks like a money grab that all these epic powers that are all basically the same keep coming out in such a short time span.

These powers, while cool on their own, look so hideous on chats when you have 20 people using different glows and gradients and waves... and while I can only imagine the people with slow computers are starting to lag more and more every time a new status/name power is released.

Not to mention the prices are becoming ridiculous. To get all the name add-on powers now costs like 46k. Add in the status ones and you're looking at nearly 6k, and I imagine this power, plus statusgrad, would bring that to at LEAST 16k. The admins know it will sell, because people want it for EP, but it's really quite silly and frustrating for the average user.

Every time I see a new one of these powers, I die a little inside. (Plus, like people have said, you only "suggested" this to try for the power, which you will not get :$).

people need to stop saying this is gonna lag the chat more because thats plain and simple not true

• Volunteers
On 23/5/2016 at 9:36 PM, Techy said:

people need to stop saying this is gonna lag the chat more because thats plain and simple not true

How do you explain that chats actually were becoming laggy with Namewave?

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, Sydno said:

How do you explain that chats actually were becoming laggy with Namewave?

i have forced "nameglow,color,grad,wave" , "statusglow,color,grad,wave"  and "textglow,color,grad,wave" on all users on my client on a populated chat and nothing changed ,_,