548 Fido (HTML5 Power) - beta

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

The fact that xat is adding stickers is really nice! However, I'd prefer a power that would allow us to send different types of stickers, not only dog stickers.

Edited by Solange
  • Award 3

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Solange said:

The fact that xat is adding stickers is really nice! However, I'd prefer a power that would allow us to send different types of stickers, not only dog stickers.

this is a first, who knows admins may do more in the future? i'd like to see some future powers with stickers with them

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Paul said:

this is a first, who knows admins may do more in the future? i'd like to see some future powers with stickers with them

I wasn't referring to more than one power with different types of stickers, I was referring to only one power that would allow us to send different types of stickers, that would be ideal. Anyway, creating more powers like this one is a good thing too.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Good job, many mistakes still but it's amazing this idea html5 promises many good things for xat.
I like Solange idea of having a single power that makes work different types of adhesives that are added in the future.

• Andre featured this topic
  • Wiki Translators

adding stickers is a good idea, i don't remember maybe i or someone else who proposed to add gif, stickers ... we already have gif, this is time to think about not only one sticker power but also about more and more, this Fido (ID: 548) - public beta looks so cute i like it 

• Advanced Members

Fido is now available on the latest public HTML5 chat version (i.e. xat.com/xat5?new).

For more updates with this version, please see: https://forum.xat.com/topic/5488-html5-chat-changelog/

Please note: This feature is still in beta. If you find any bugs, please report here. Thank you.

• Volunteers
16 minutes ago, Leandro said:

Is someone going to do the wiki article? Or...

The wiki page is under development and will be published as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience! (cute)

• Award 3
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, MagicDesing said:

They could release some more units (?)

Fido is unlimited, so I don't think they'll release this power again until it's available in store unlimitedly.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Hace 1 hora, Solange dijo:

Fido es ilimitado, así que no creo que vuelvas a lanzar este poder hasta que esté disponible en la tienda de forma ilimitada.

Now it is unlimited in the store, it cost them a lot to place it xd (cauteloso)

Edited by MagicDesing
----