Faceboy-facegirl (power)

Jey

• Members

hello everyone 
I don't know if someone would alreadypostulate an idea of some power soinstead of the round faces to be able todraw a power that is like more realisticin faces and something animate at thesame time. 
I think that when I put effects of otherpowers or put similar to the image that Ishow, I think that being a goodcomplement for some power like themoustache or the hair would lookdifferent in a more realistic face than innormal I think is my idea. 

by effect of movement I think it can bealmost the same as normal smiles justby changing a few things. 
I know that in the image come severalfaces but I think it is a compilation ofseveral smiles that people like in asingle power and anime style. 

whether the criticism is good or badeverything will be well received so you can improve and innovate in newpowers in the future. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by joselizarazo

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

We currently have smilies that are very similar to the ones you're suggesting, we also have hair-themed powers, so I don't think this would be a good idea if it's added as a new power, because we can already make smilies like the ones you're suggesting if we combine some existing smilies with some existing powers.

However, I think some effects I'm seeing in the examples you're providing could be added to xavi power, that would be better instead of making a power with these smilies, that's just my opinion.

Edited by Solange
typo

• Advanced Members
20 hours ago, Solange said:

We currently have smilies that are very similar to the ones you're suggesting, we also have hair-themed powers, so I don't think this would be a good idea if it's added as a new power, because we can already make smilies like the ones you're suggesting if we combine some existing smilies with some existing powers.

However, I think some effects I'm seeing in the examples you're providing could be added to xavi power, that would be better instead of making a power with these smilies, that's just my opinion.

I agree

• Wow 1

• Members

20 hours ago, Solange said:

good idea can serve to add more effects to the xavi I think it would look much better