Sign in to follow this  
donydony

Need one answer fast

Question

Need to know who have change it my powers really nobody have acces because mail was lost and i have made ticket and nobody answer  now i see powers is different!

6 answers to this question

Sorry for the inconvenience. However, opening a thread here won't help you as you already made a ticket.

If the situation has changed from the time you created the ticket, feel free to answer to your own ticket, adding the changes.

Etherwise, we can only tell you to wait patiently for a volunteer to answer your ticket.

I hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible!

Your question has been answered already, and you have opened a thread earlier:

I don't know really what do you mean by the last part "Now I see powers is different", but I can assure and tell you that you will receive an answer in the long run. Patiently keep waiting.

Donydony, that's not the right place to report things in that fashion, you should have clicked on message which is located at the bottom right below the chat and report it. Anyway constantly asking the same question after it has been answered is kind of causing some disruption to the chat room.

Just now, donydony said:

Need to know who have change it my powers really nobody have acces because mail was lost and i have made ticket and nobody answer  now i see powers is different!

http://prntscr.com/b5ymtw i have beed banned because i have pray one vol to check my account where is the justice 

Please remain patient until you receive a response. Going on help or opening a thread here is not going to speed up the process.

Thank you.