Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Krizta

MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCK SYSTEM ERROR 55

Question

Would like to seek help on how can I retrieve my account. I tried making a ticket but it unable to make one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 2

Hello,

 

As we told you on Help chat, you need to create the ticket under the Account Block help topic, as explained here:

 

image.thumb.png.b5fe820b0bf71fdccf80b07c3c8fedf9.png

 

Please remember to use more than FIVE words on the subject, but don't go too far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello,

 

As i told you on chat, since you're not able to open a ticket under help topic 'account block' you will need to ask a volunteer to open one for you.

 

 Example Screenshot_1.thumb.png.07947854cbc6dcfee1e953bb46682e64.png

 

Good luck!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 minutes ago, Anas said:

Hello,

 

As i told you on chat, since you're not able to open a ticket under help topic 'account block' you will need to ask a volunteer to open one for you.

 

 Example Screenshot_1.thumb.png.07947854cbc6dcfee1e953bb46682e64.png

 

Good luck!

 

thank you for your help. Was able to make ticket now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Krizta said:

thank you for your help. Was able to make ticket now.

Glad to know.


Be patient waiting for a reply on your mailbox, keep answering the questions by volunteers correctly till the issue be fixed and your account unblock. 


Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
59 minutes ago, Leandro said:

Hello,

 

As we told you on Help chat, you need to create the ticket under the Account Block help topic, as explained here:

 

image.thumb.png.b5fe820b0bf71fdccf80b07c3c8fedf9.png

 

Please remember to use more than FIVE words on the subject, but don't go too far.

Thank you for helping me. I'm now waiting for a reply for my ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

 

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.