IDEA FOR footer xat scrollnameglow scrollnamegrad

JOOZ

• Advanced Members

Then again. I bring a simple idea that might be useful soon

so I do not want to change anything, it just leaves better, possibly, to change if it gets better.

my idea and put possible, same colors of nameglow nameglow namecolor in rodape, this is possibly simple, with a power that could be created scrollglow scrollgrad

or other name, if @Admin prefers, in the case the idea and for color, new ones are allowed in footer

possibly, to see colors in the style of the namegrad in footer, not that I wanted to change the colors that are allowed but to include more colors, for the footer, thank you all for the attention Credits @JOOZ

if this suggestion has already been suggested it is a  nice , suggestion thanks for all  

before someone speaks what colors, they are allowed I say, that I already know that they have both colors allowed but why not add effects in colors asim as the power namegrad does namecolor. @JOOZ thanks for all. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I don’t understand your idea. You want more colors for scroll? /s This is a scroll#colorcode isn’t enough for you? You also want a namegrad effect on scrolls? That doesn’t sound very reasonable or interesting at all though.

• Award 1