Free Background

Born

• Advanced Members
On 5/11/2019 at 11:07 AM, Born said:

9HpqzG6.png

The first couple are neat, though little editing (if any) took place. I like how you fluxuate templates and don't use the same one repetitively, and your image choice. However, you realize on this one you won't be able to see the text once the smilies cover it up, right? Also your signature is very large on it, and why is it in the chatbox? (Just wondering, not trying to hate) It's also very large in 2,3, and 4. Just a suggestion it might be a bit better to have a smaller signature and have it centered for best results. Keep up designing, look forward to seeing your next works.

P.S. Don't hesitate to DM me or PC me on xat if you have any questions or want feedback. Always willing to help out.

Edited by Toxic
  • Award 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
18 hours ago, Toxic said:

The first couple are neat, though little editing (if any) took place. I like how you fluxuate templates and don't use the same one repetitively, and your image choice. However, you realize on this one you won't be able to see the text once the smilies cover it up, right? Also your signature is very large on it, and why is it in the chatbox? (Just wondering, not trying to hate) It's also very large in 2,3, and 4. Just a suggestion it might be a bit better to have a smaller signature and have it centered for best results. Keep up designing, look forward to seeing your next works.

P.S. Don't hesitate to DM me or PC me on xat if you have any questions or want feedback. Always willing to help out.

I'm glad you make me some observations I'm a beginner and I'm making mistakes. Thank you

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Born said:

http://prntscr.com/np2vei  Thank you for your appreciation I'm happy to do something to your liking but here is not my signature is just the name of the thank you again for the appreciations I have. And your work makes it very successful and beautiful even a respect

I apologize, I meant to remove the Tiro one. I was talking about the Anon pcback in terms of your signature. (Edited original post) 

4 hours ago, Born said:

f12C34u.png 6CfBWct.png

SQhvEoW.png X8JEOyd.png

8kIHRPf.png hvZHdPj.png

B70mi0M.png 3w9QvnO.png

3 hours ago, Born said:

uZnB429.png

Please feel free to leave a comment, tell me what you think and what more I can do. Thank you
(cute)

I like all of these, but again it seems there was no editing done. I assume you're using Photoshop? I'd be more than happy to give you tips and everything to help you shape your style a bit. 

This may also help: 

It's a graphics pack for photoshop. It includes color corrections, text styles, and some nice textures/abstract. If you don't use photoshop I'd recommend it, CS2 is free.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Toxic said:

I apologize, I meant to remove the Tiro one. I was talking about the Anon pcback in terms of your signature. (Edited original post) 

I like all of these, but again it seems there was no editing done. I assume you're using Photoshop? I'd be more than happy to give you tips and everything to help you shape your style a bit. 

This may also help: 

It's a graphics pack for photoshop. It includes color corrections, text styles, and some nice textures/abstract. If you don't use photoshop I'd recommend it, CS2 is free.

I do not use photoshop.I do not want to add anything to them I like so simple that I do not add anything to them, text....

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Would you be interested in downloading photoshop and figuring out how to extend your graphic knowledge?

I'm not hating on your works. They look good. I'm only trying to help you add more to them. 

• Award 1

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members
18 hours ago, Born said:

HBqmxot.png

As Toxic is saying, these backgrounds seem to have little effort put into it, and I understand this is a free background dump, so it's not really for anyone in particular, but you need to realize that the templates you're using are blocking the critical things in the backgrounds you're using, and it ends up ruining the background and makes it look unpleasing, try resizing your backgrounds, or finding better backgrounds that can be show cased in the area where messages go. Use this as a way to preview what it could look like on a live chat BUty2Kd.png

(If your program has the option to make the filter on this "Screen" use it, it will help you more efficiently.

• 4 months later...