How about a Noob Power?

iVlad

• Members

Sounds catchy, right? You can use it when you're chatting and joking with your friends. I just recently started using it amongst Latin xat groups and they find it hilarious! 

It should come with all crazy smilies like a smile losing a game or a smile holding up a Noob sign, kind of like the (onair) power.

What do you all think?

• Award 2

• Members

Yeah, I think it would be awesome! If you guys, as volunteers, could bring the idea over to the admin to make it happen it would be a dream! 

I may have a few vague ideas of smilies for it so hit me up here or in xat. 

SrChipotle (1534453870)

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

I've just seen this and I think this is not a bad idea. I mean, this wouldn't be something common to have as a xat power, but it would be funny at the same time.

We could use it when joking with friends, making fun of them! (hippo)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/5/2019 at 7:46 AM, Solange said:

I've just seen this and I think this is not a bad idea. I mean, this wouldn't be something common to have as a xat power, but it would be funny at the same time.

We could use it when joking with friends, making fun of them! (hippo)

Exactly, Solagne. I believe this will be a cool power for us to use when joking with friends. It could be used a lot in the gaming chat groups, as well. Any other ideas from the community?