NAMEPOOL POWER!

Dan

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone,

I'm here to bring you a simple suggestion, but I hope you like it! :)

Create a power to name random rooms that are generated whenever the chat is full of online users.

image.png.645b488237d47dcd44162803b969bff6.png Choose other names for alternate rooms.

Edited by iDan
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

is not a bad idea because we were talking about it, my old friend, we can study about this power still possibly be fixed.

3 minutes ago, iDan said:

Olá a todos,

Estou aqui para lhe trazer uma sugestão simples, mas espero que gostem! :)

crie um novo poder chamado "namepool" para colocar novos nomes em salas alternativas.

image.png.645b488237d47dcd44162803b969bff6.png Escolha outros nomes para salas alternativas.

I understood the idea, for alternative rooms would be a useful utility. namepol :$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, iDan said:

Olá a todos,

Estou aqui para lhe trazer uma sugestão simples, mas espero que gostem! :)

Salas aleatórias que são criadas sempre que o bate-papo está cheio de usuários on-line.

image.png.645b488237d47dcd44162803b969bff6.png Escolha outros nomes para salas alternativas.

when there are more rooms, in the xat this power will modify the name of both, thus being in the edit or possibly, in the same xat by some Suggested Command. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, JOOZ said:

when there are more rooms, in the xat this power will modify the name of both, thus being in the edit or possibly, in the same xat by some Suggested Command. 

Exactly what I mean, my friend.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, iDan said:

Exatamente o que quero dizer, meu amigo.

be very useful in my opinion because it would help many crowded chat is people who do not like the strange names of the rooms that are generated with crowded chat very nice friend; :$(hug)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Would you say that you should also be able to create pools without the need of having online users? For example up to 5 custom pools with a custom name, showing also the amount of users online per pool?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Would you say that you should also be able to create pools without the need of having online users? For example up to 5 custom pools with a custom name, showing also the amount of users online per pool?

What you say would be even better, but my idea would be just custom names with crowded rooms, but with the need for online users.

Edited by iDan
  • Award 1

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

I think, he wants something to being able to change the name of the generated pools when there are a lot of users. (e.g: nifty town)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, SLOom said:

I think, he wants something to being able to change the name of the generated pools when there are a lot of users. (e.g: nifty town)

I'm aware. I just thought being also be able to add custom pools may be a fitting idea for this power.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, SLOom said:

Yes, that's what I mean!

1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

I'm aware. I just thought being also be able to add custom pools may be a fitting idea for this power.

Yes, this is my idea for this power, adding names to the rooms generated when there are many users online.

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers
8 hours ago, LaFleur said:

I think that would cause a few issues with moderating chatrooms. Most chats don't have enough traffic to need this many additional pools for general chatting. Perhaps an addition to rankpool to create 2 pools would be more sufficient? 

• Cool 2

• Advanced Members

Very good idea, I like it although I would say that instead of 5 better 3 not so many

9 hours ago, iDan said:

Hello everyone,

I'm here to bring you a simple suggestion, but I hope you like it! :)

Create a power to name random rooms that are generated whenever the chat is full of online users.

image.png.645b488237d47dcd44162803b969bff6.png Choose other names for alternate rooms.

8 hours ago, LaFleur said:

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Nathan said:

I think that would cause a few issues with moderating chatrooms. Most chats don't have enough traffic to need this many additional pools for general chatting. Perhaps an addition to rankpool to create 2 pools would be more sufficient? 

I understand what you mean, but the owner is going to choose whether or not. And who else would use this power option would be unofficial chat's!

8 minutes ago, Keiner said:

Very good idea, I like it although I would say that instead of 5 better 3 not so many

Yes, I understand, one can choose 2,3 or 5 personalized names for their rooms.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

16 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Você diria que você também deve ser capaz de criar pools sem a necessidade de ter usuários online? Por exemplo, até 5 pools personalizados com um nome personalizado, mostrando também a quantidade de usuários on-line por pool?

Hey Lafluer, he could have this function too because it would be useful I understood your idea but what he is trying to explain is only a function for him, but it can have useful functions like the one you mentioned.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members
On 5/10/2019 at 4:32 AM, SLOom said:

If this suggestion is about what Sloom mentioned, then I think it would be an interesting power. Being able to change the name of the generated pools would be really cool!

I hope we can see this becoming a power in the future.