xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

547 TSHIRT

Daniel

• Volunteers

Tflag: adding #w[FLAG CODE] will change the flag on the right side of the t-shirt.

tshirts/tshirts2: adding #w[option below] will change the tshirt by another one

• "a",
  • "b",
  • "c",
  • "d",
  • "e",
  • "f",
  • "g"
  • Award 3

• Advanced Members

A.... A t-shirt power?... I know this was suggested but this isnt even as good as many other suggestions... Come on xat you can do better! Give us cool functions like multi pawn and superaway! Give us cool smilies like the PLENTY other smilie powers that talented artists put effort into drawing! What are we gonna do with these t-shirts?!?!

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers
36 minutes ago, SethTI said:

A.... A t-shirt power?... I know this was suggested but this isnt even as good as many other suggestions... Come on xat you can do better! Give us cool functions like multi pawn and superaway! Give us cool smilies like the PLENTY other smilie powers that talented artists put effort into drawing! What are we gonna do with these t-shirts?!?!

You can Show off your xat spirit with some awesome T-shirt’s. 

Maybe consider the fact that suggestions are reviewed and implemented in the order in which they are given while giving off your xat spirit and also understanding that not every single suggestion is created. 

With that said, nobody can say that xat isn’t listening to its users as several recent powers have been user suggestions. There are many factors that come into play with creation of powers. 

Superaway in particular has received a lot of publicity, I wouldn’t be so quick to judge and assume that it’s been ignored, either. (hippo)

Edited by Nathan
  • Award 1
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, SethTI said:

I don't think every power needs to be put into a bad light.

A power like this was highly anticipated by users for many years. Especially for international competitions, this powers comes along greatly as you can add flags to your t-shirt with many different designs and support your country.

Very well done @Mihay.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
35 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

A power like this was highly anticipated by users for many years. Especially for international competitions, this powers comes along greatly as you can add flags to your t-shirt with many different designs and support your country.

Very well done @Mihay.

I think most users actually wanted a pawn that would also be customisable. 

Could a permanent pawn be added to this power?

• Advanced Members

I personally think this is a great power that will be appreciated by a lot of people. I've seen a lot of football fans on xat, so I'm sure those people will love this power.

53 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think most users actually wanted a pawn that would also be customisable. 

Could a permanent pawn be added to this power?

Yeah, that's definitely a good idea and was also suggested when Admin opened the topic about this power... although they may say that we already have Flgpwn to add flags to our pawns.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
30 minutes ago, Solange said:

although they may say that we already have Flgpwn to add flags to our pawns.

Oh I forgot about flapwn... nvm.

Maybe a pawn that you can add a football strip that also has changing flags?

Edited by Daniel

• Advanced Members

Really cool power, as we wanted it, but we can't change the color patterns. E.g:

(tshirt#wf#firstcolor#secondcolor) - (tshirts#wc#firstcolor#secondcolor) etc.

So for that, I'm going to vote no, next!

• Advanced Members

When adding colors, it requires the smiley name to be added twice. Can this be fixed so it DOESN'T require it to be added twice? @Mihay 

For example:

COLORS DON'T WORK - this needs fixing!

(tflag#rg#b#wpt)

COLORS WORK

(tflag#tflag#rg#b#wpt)

Also look at the bug leandro reported below! It's bad if we can't color t-shirts with #w!

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

We shouldn't have to add the smiley twice for us to change the colors - @Mihay not many people know this.

The smiley we can't colour as of right now it's tshirts and tshirts2 when it contains #w and contry code e.g #wb. And what should be using #wb for? because i want to colour that specific pattern with the one from another country that isn't listed there. So it should be FOUR colors, since the first color code is the face one.

How it is right now without any editing:

(tshirts#wb)

7ZtRr6O.png

How I WANT IT TO BE:

(tshirts#wb#YELLOW#BLUE#WHITE#RED)

Y48ydDZ.png

Number 1: Face code

Number 2: First tshirt color

Number 3: Second tshirt color

Number 4: Third tshirt color

Other examples, on this one there is only two colors.

How it is right now without any editing:

(tshirts#wc)

pSbGMqP.png

How I WANT IT TO BE:

(tshirts#wc#YELLOW#GREEN#BLACK)

ykOC9Ia.png

Number 1: Face code

Number 2: First tshirt color

Number 3: Second tshirt color

My editing skillz are the best. thank you.

Edited by Leandro
nani?!
  • Award 5

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Five new smilies have been added to tshirt:

image.png.c8f30bf6f1f90a7685fea5fa8875f151.png

You can add your flag to (tnational) with #w followed by your country code. e.g: (tnational#wdo)

You can also write on (thand) only 3 words with #w followed by them. e.g: (thand#wLOL)

Bugs posted above were also fixed and the ideas added :p Thanks a lot @Mihay

Edited by Leandro
nani?!
  • Award 3
  • Cool 1

• Smiley Makers
5 hours ago, Leandro said:

Five new smilies have been added to tshirt:

image.png.c8f30bf6f1f90a7685fea5fa8875f151.png

You can add your flag to (tnational) with #w followed by your country code. e.g: (tnational#wdo)

You can also write on (thand) only 3 words with #w followed by them. e.g: (thand#wLOL)

Bugs posted above were also fixed and the ideas added :p Thanks a lot @Mihay

Thanks Leandro!

• Award 1

• Crow unfeatured this topic
  • Crow locked this topic