complaint

Morfeusz84

Question

• Members

how is it that xat.com takes everything a user without informing him of the reason for this action blocks a possibility and does not respond to a ticket ?? This is nothing but unlawful theft. It is to do what you want and taking people money which it released. Is this is the policy? In such a situation, I can report the theft and describe your actions?

11 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

What do you mean by it takes everything from users?

Are you receiving system problem (55) while trading/transferring which indicates you're held forever. If that's right then I'd say that they do not apply hold on  user's accounts for no reason.

And it doesn't necessarily mean that you violated terms of service, perhaps someone transferred you stolen xats, that's why a hold was applied on your account to prevent the xats of being transferred to others, so probably your account is under investigations.

Speaking of the support system, you will have to wait patiently until volunteers reply to your ticket, as some departments take longer time than others. For further information about what are the delayed departments please see : http://xthelp.x10.mx/index.html

Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope that you get a reply as soon as possible.

• Advanced Members

There may be some delays in ticket responses due to high volumes of tickets, but I assure you that your issue is not being ignored and it will be dealt with soon. Volunteers are looking into clearing all delays over the next few weeks.

• Members

I do not have an error (55), but from day to day I lost my powers and xat days. I have written account lockout. I can not with his pawn nothing to write but I have the second referring to the main pawn. Is that what I had days xat powers and regain back what one is not got nothing? No one also can not pass days appears then (26)

• Advanced Members

If people are getting E26 while transferring to you, it means that your account has been torched for breaking the terms of service. This can only be solved through your ticket and we cannot help you further here.

• Members

Exactly my pawn did not break any sort of conditions. and I was punished and so on. Even I did not receive the information for what it is. It is not right to take something to someone without notice. For ticket who wrote the new pawn because of the current I can not wait already almost 2 weeks. So it goes that money spent are already lost and did not get back. It is precisely also is theft from xat.com.

• Advanced Members

Action was not taken against your account without solid proof. You will be told the reasons why your account has been blocked and if it will be possible to try and appeal, however it is unlikely.

All you can do is wait for a reply. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Members

So I understand that money is earned and spent on that xat.com gone. I know that my pawn did not do anything wrong. I am then got a list of transactions with my particular pawn who is alleged something was wrong? Okay I wait for an answer. How can I contact other outside the ticket?

• Advanced Members

As others have mentioned, we apologize for the delay. In the event that you receive stolen xats, your account gets held and the xats get removed. If you participated in a transaction involving stolen xats, then a portion of the profit you made is removed. The hold is to prompt you to create a ticket so that the issue can be discussed further.

I've marked a detailed answer as the best answer and will close this question now. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.