Can't register

hordezla

Question

• Members

Hello. I can't register.

I create a new account, I go to email and click the verification url. 

It redirects me to xat login page where I need to enter details of new account (username and password). I type the details in, and boom error 25. Account is not existing.

Exact message is: iSchmoopieBoo: Wrong username/email or password E25.

Tryed using Edge, Chrome and Firefox. Same error at all.

Edited by hordezla

10 answers to this question

• Members

It says my email is not even existing. And I've clicked the url from the same email.

Then I've tryed to make a account with @gmail address and same problem.  Can you please try to create a random acc to check If the problem is just for me or for everyone?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by hordezla

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, hordezla said:

I was telling that to @Angelo or @Sydno on the help page. He told me he has same problem, and will contact admin. (idk is angelo or sydno, but one is, had owner)

Since the main account you said you registered isn't confirmed yet, try changing the password of it and login it again, I think this may help.

Also, the bug team is aware of this and they are trying to find it a fix.

Edited by Leandro
nani?!

• Contributors

Hello,

I just confirmed that this is definitely a bug and the Administrators are aware of the issue with HTML5 and Flash. (Mainly HTML5). Resetting the password on an unconfirmed account will not solve the issue since it's not confirmed. Confirmed this.

This has become their top priority. Once the issue is resolved an announcement, or a thread will be made stating so.

Angelo and Sydno did contact the Administrators.

Hope this gets fixed very soon and thanks for your patience. 

I will also continue looking for another method or solution for the time being until this has a proper fix.

• Volunteers

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.