We want the answers

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello

Admins @Admin 
1) - What do you do with all the money you received from bought xats? (In this question, it is necessary to answer, we see what you are doing, just want some ideas, examples, that all people know).
2) - Who decide for the future at xat? (or let yourself be influenced by the lies of others, without looking at the story of everyone, as happened to many of us).
3) - Why xat has decreased a lot in recent years, instead of increasing it decreases.
4) - Who are volunteers for you? (Explain in a few words, what is the relationship with volunteers with xat, which is their role in xat.com).
5) - Why does the xat team not receive a salary? (and if it receives why this is hidden).
6) - Why do you add new power each week? (Why do not you add new powers each month?)
7) - Why you rarely use ideas from * suggestions * section (Why not use them almost all, are very good ideas)
8) - Why are there so many rules on xat.com?
9) - When we are all on HTML5 at 100%
10 - What do you think about volunteers (I want honest opinion).

Volunteers @Andre @Angelo @Crow @Cupim @Echo @Junior @LaFleur @Mihay @Sydno 
1) - Why do not you allpowerpower? (This can be useful to show the world how rich and beautiful it is, and what you can do when you have everypower in xat)
2) - Why some are almost always active, and others do not see them active at all.
3) - How do you explain a day, or a week of Volunteer on xat, (What is your activity at all this time?).
4) - Are you afraid of something? (People who can get in your way, and do the job better than you do).
5) - What do you think about contributors (I want honest opinion, I know they do not all have the courage to do it).

Contributors @6 @Addict @Anti @Blacky @DjCrazy @DonQuijote @Elea @HelperNate @Leandro @Lemona @Luig @Maverick @Mister @Mystic @Nathan @Paul @Sevda @Solange @SLOom @Stif @Thuk 
1) - What is your role in xat? (now you are more than ever, and the results are not very visible)
2) - Why was my request rejected by you? (Do you do more than I do, or do you fear that I will be the only one with good results?).

- I'm glad to be part of this family, but I'm angry that we're thrown out and rejected by our family.
- People are always trying, but from what I know everything is rejected, you will kill the last hope at the xat. (I'm not talking about one or all, I'm just talking about your bad decisions).
- Now it pays for activity, not for quality and hard work. (It pays for activity, not for quality and hard work. (It's sad, but it's the truth, we have to support It).
- If there was a chat in each language, I think every Admin and his team is creating a great community, now a single chat and a lot of people who can have his chat, but they do not, and they are members of another chat, that means the lost time for their friends.
- It may take a year, or more, but chat always will have someone to wait for someone else for help or commerce.
One person said, "Why are we adding to the last plan?" (Why there is no chat Ajutor(help Romanian) as HELP, why?
I tried to explain that she was inactive for a while and was added redirect with Assistance, and they answered this is no reason. . .

I'm leaving you to comment, I'm expecting attacks, I'm not right, why I open this topic, and more, but I'm sure I'll have someone who always gives me support.

-»Requirements from xat.com to become a Contributor.«-

How to Become a Contributor

Although becoming a contributor is not incredibly difficult, there is no set guide on how to become one. Here are some qualities that are looked for in a contributor:

*Is fairly active on the forum

*Is looking to make a difference on xat

*Has a strong, positive history with xat

*Has a professional demeanor when interacting with other users

Now I understand, you just have to become a contributor, after you become a contributor you do not need to do anything, applause (clap) (clap) 
I have nothing against all of you, but lately your decisions made me think differently..  .. 

I did not sleep half an evening just to get you this nice thing for you. (ok)

Regards Bau

• Thanks 1
  • Huh? 1

• Advanced Members

1) - What is your role in xat? (now you are more than ever, and the results are not very visible)
2) - Why was my request rejected by you? (Do you do more than I do, or do you fear that I will be the only one with good results?).

-

1) I torch everyone.

2) You're in my heart.

• Advanced Members

-

1) I spend most of the time on chats just bothering other people.

2) Thuk told me to say no.

• Contributors

Yikes. This is a touchy subject, but since this is your /domain/ your /area/, I might as well join and give an input. 

Question one) What is your role in xat? (now you are more than ever, and the results are not very visible) 

My role is in my title that I have right now. It's not much, just a mark on the board - https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Appbot (more details there).

Sometimes I just sit there and look pretty and admire the scenery. I also like long walks on the beach to view the sunset sipping some margaritas or mojitos.

Question two) Why was my request rejected by you? (Do you do more than I do, or do you fear that I will be the only one with good results?).

I think I will give you the main reason and that's professionalism concern. Making threads like this being one issue, calling all of us out to just answer your thread for answers. You couldn't wait your couple months left to then re-apply? Perhaps the groups answer would have changed in the future. Now, when you re-apply, I'm going to say no because this is concern to the group. You dislike what was done, so you publicly rant about it to question each and every single person? I'm sure they feel uncomfortable by even reading this and possibly even deny you and delete this thread. 

Secondly, you can't communicate properly. How so? Just look at the thread you made. I'm sure talking to a Volunteer, or asking a Contributor " how can I improve to be apart of the group? " Would definitely show great maturity from you and change the others perspective to show that you're willing to change, communicate and work as a team-member, but you've just screwed yourself again, so I don't think any of our votes will possibly change. (Can't speak for everyone, but I'm sure this can sum up most of it).

There's more to this, but you get the gist of this. 

I'd also like to add, Kermit the frog sang a good song which made me think of margaritas or mojitos on the beach line watching that sunset glow. 

Awh, such warmth of the summer. 

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I'd also like to add, Kermit the frog sang a good song which made me think of margaritas or mojitos on the beach line watching that sunset glow. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

UPS Maverick - It does not really matter your vote for me. (You are 1,  but the people on my side are hundreds and hundreds). OR NOT xD :$ 

Thanks for the answer, I do not want to upset anyone, to split someone I do not want. I want you to always stay together.
I opened this topic with peace without any harm. (I want to be understood correctly, and not wrong).

The Vote It is negative, it is a positive - I'm the same person.|-)

Maybe in the future we will be from the same team, but I will never forget how many negative votes I receive from you. (Thanks, that makes me much stronger). . . .

You have the right to opinion, and we do not have why ?!huh

Today you can be a contributor, but tomorrow I do not know, today you can choose for me, tomorrow for you. (With what foot you go with the same you go back, with what hand you help, with that hand you get help).

You may have something personal with me, but that does not excuse that you make the wrong decision from xat.com. .  .:(

The world in question asks what happened, if we have a war between us. LOL
I want to explain, we have nothing, we're just talking about the future, no need to worry, it's all good! (hug) Thank´s for your all support.

Maverick, once again thankful for your response and sincerity, I will try to improve myself.(hello) 

Regards Bau

Edited by Bau
Huh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.