need a answer please why Vols don't reply to Ticket

iMoHd

Question

• Advanced Members

hello i have really a problem why Vols Reply To ticket after 1 month i did a ticket and i get a reply after 40 days then i answer and untill now i don't get any reply  .. alot off my powers was pulled More than 150k xats and i buy just 50k xats from someone that should be not cleaned  then i have also the same error 55 why ?

10 answers to this question

• Contributors

The xats you bought from that user could have been stolen xats which is why your powers were removed and your account was placed on hold.

You are right that tickets shouldn't take so long, but volunteers are trying to get through everyone's tickets. Would be sometime now before they do.

You can try to reply back to your ticket and remain patient until then. If you do not get an answer within a week or two, then you can private message me your ticket ID. 

• Volunteers

Please be patient and wait for a response to your ticket. The volunteers will be able to look further as to why you are getting that error. Currently there are some delays with ticket responses. To view them click here.

Otherwise, please wait patiently.

• Contributors

Like she said above, tickets are having some delays and you need to remain patient until a volunteer gets to your ticket.

You are not the only user who's waiting for your ticket to be answered. There's multiple users waiting.

Some departments take longer than others to be answered.

You will get your answer to why your powers were removed. If I had to take a guess, it would be you broke terms. Could have been any terms you broke.

• Advanced Members

no i don't broke terms i buy 50.000 xats from someone then i think they are not cleaned like i asked so iff they are 50k xats should remove the 50k xats not more than 150.000 xats and without any answer also i have the same error untill now ?

• Advanced Members

i am waiting untill now more than 40 days so i should wait more i really need my register so vols should help me and reply to my ticket delayed maybe 1 week but not 1 month

• Advanced Members

thank you maverick  but i have an every so i buy just 50k xats but now the  50k were removed and more than 150k off my powers too that the problem.

• Contributors

I understand that you are very concerned for your account and xats, but only a volunteer can help you from there in your ticket.

As I said above your post, reply back to your ticket and wait a week or two for a volunteer to answer you. If you don't get an answer by then, you can pass me your ticket ID in a private message.

I would assume that you were buying or receiving stolen xats which is why some of your xats and powers were removed.