xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

AWAYPLUS or BOOSTED AWAY POWER!

Erick

That's a great idea, i like the pawns especially (sleeping) one cuz i'm always sleepy :$ xd!

Well done, i hope i can see this power exist in future. (I'm tired of animals LOL) 

• Volunteers

You could write in your status why you're away and then change it back after, but this idea sounds useful too (useful for people wanting to know how long you're going to be away approximately).

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, Erick said:

Hola de nuevo a todos.

El otro día, estaba en una sala de chat, de todos modos.
Algunos de mis amigos dijeron que iba a estar ausente por un momento, ya que iba a estudiar un poco, lo que usó el Away Power que todos sabemos.
En lo que pensé, ¿por qué no usar el Ausente y mientras contengo los peones para que los usuarios sepan debido a su ausencia temporal ?

¡Y así es como nació SuperAway Power!
Poder usando peones temporales a la par con el reloj de poder ausente .

Se usa como power Away, la diferencia, por ejemplo, si desea ausentarse porque se baña, puede colocar esta / away shower o $ away = 60 shower.

Estos son algunos peones temporales y su significado:

1. ¡Durmiendo!

spacer.png

El usuario está tomando una siesta, pero estará disponible muy pronto.

2. Cocinar!

spacer.png

El usuario está cocinando, pero estará disponible muy pronto.

3¡Viendo una película!

spacer.png

El usuario está viendo una película, pero estará disponible muy pronto.

4. Tomar una ducha!

spacer.png

El usuario está mirando ducharse, pero estará disponible muy pronto.

5. Estudiar!

spacer.png

El usuario está mirando el estudio, pero estará disponible muy pronto.

Nota:  Cualquier sugerencia es bienvenida y aceptada.

Creo que el precio de este poder debería ser algo alto porque usa peones temporales y también es una mejora del poder Ausente.

It's a good idea but seeing it as a new power would not be so eye-catching, doing it as an update of the away if

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone and thanks for commenting.
I hope all the suggestions and not just mine will be heard.
I hope xat.com listens to what it wants and wants its users since we are the ones who give life and income to this platform, and we all want good and we are listened to, for the good of it.

• Members

I really liked this idea of @Erick, and @Cupim even improved the idea of this new power, it seems good even though I've seen many ideas around here more I liked it a lot, good luck I hope the administrators of xat think about it, to improve this idea, Congratulations sir @Erick

Edited by SREric
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 5/10/2019 at 7:40 AM, SREric said:

I really liked this idea of @Erick, and @Cupim even improved the idea of this new power, it seems good even though I've seen many ideas around here more I liked it a lot, good luck I hope the administrators of xat think about it, to improve this idea, Congratulations sir @Erick

Thank u. 

Maybe, we'll have this power in the future! (cute)

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Maxo said:

This will be a power developed from the existing one " away " through specifying the reason of being away as you mentioned @Erick i appreciate the idea i hope we will have it why not

That is the question, why not?
I think it would be interesting for everyone to know the reason for your absence, and there are different pawns for a certain time and it would be striking and interesting.
Do you think the power away should be boosted or that it would be a new power with a new name?

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Maxo said:

As i mentioned before it can be a developed power from the existing one " away " it would be better 

Oh, it's fine. It is a good idea, that is, in other words, to improve the power AWAY.
But would it still be the same?
That is the question why an addition to this may be that the price increases.

• 4 months later...