This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Efy

i’m always with you, sis. don't be sad.♥

disney hug GIF

1. Enge

Enge

I Love You Lova Ya GIF

Love you always sis i am okay (blowkiss)@Efy(hug)

3. R.I.P Flash Welcome to the new era of xat 😎
  4. Today
  5. ID: 613 Name: Trader Status: Limited Price: 100 xats Smilies: Pawns: Wiki: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Trader Animated preview: Smilies: Pawns:
  6. Epic Fail MINOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM
  7. it is unfair to put my Zuki name up for sale again if I had already bought it if I bought it by law it is mine it cannot be sold again I have proof that I bought the name Zuki ...

1. xLaming

xLaming

If you didnt use the account for 90 days they can do that xd

8. Zaki

1. Sydno

Sydno

It is written in terms a shortname can be put back to sale at any time if the account tied to it is not used for 3 months+ (we generally wait 1 year).

If the account tied to the shortname was deleted by the user, the shortname is blocked and needs to be put back to sale by volunteers.

It is your own responsibility to ask for a short name swap if you want to keep track of your shortname. Deleting the account also deletes the shortname, when it happens, you have to buy it again, sorry.

I am not sure what the issue is exactly, but I suggest you open a ticket regarding this. If you have a ticket already opened, then reply back to it with as much information as you can.

Thank you for understanding.

2. Zaki
  9. hi

1. Blacky

Blacky

Hey Zaki!  :p

10. flipping its friday GIF by Red Bull all nice Friday 

1. Mino1

Mino1

Black Friday day. 

11. New power 613 = trader certified 8-)

12. UPDATES: 2 x 5 Digits auction: https://xat.com/store#!auction APRINCESS power auction: https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/Auction76.php 613 IS TRADER. The power for real traders.
  13. Why rip 😔

14. @Mafia1 We are checking all the players that have been reported. You will be notified on this topic soon. thx.
  15. I have been in the ARCbots team for almost a year and I can say that I love everything here, from the relationship with our clients, it is a great satisfaction to see that everything is good, the clients are satisfied and we are the best. I like working with the team .Our team is from different countries and we support in different languages, we meet new people, we learn new things. There is a lot to say about ARCbots, but one thing is for sure ARCbots the best bots provider
  16. I'm happy to be on the team for a long time. Well, for me the arcbot has excellent support in xat and also in tickets, they are not nervous with anyone and do not fight with users or even with the team. Great simple and easy to use commands, it also helps a lot the customer not to break his head.
  17. Good morning to everyone, have a nice day!

HnLu3y3.jpg

1. Mino1
    2. DUYGU

DUYGU

Thanks Mino  (hug) have a nice day, nice to see you again

18. I think the commands that are many make's arcbot #1 ,but also price is economic and chat support.
  19. Black Friday deals are on at ARCBots! 🔥
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.