All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://imgur.com/xmdPVhr.png https://i.postimg.cc/ThvMq3yk/prova-aiuto.png colore pulsante # 8aadb4
  3. im forum profile is famous alot of  people visit my profile evey  heure everyday8-)

4. Thank you very much prize received
  5. Today
  6. ela por cima fazendo vida loka pira (swt)

7. i love you GIF

@Goku(blowkiss)

8. Prize received thanks @Masha
  9. mi sis:$ :3(blowkiss)

10. Hi all, The winners for this one are: #1 @Borbo #2 @Aero #3 @Mino1 #4 @Enge #5 @India Happy again to see new winners! As always, thank you for the many entries & participating! The next giveaway will be posted after the prizes have been collected! (Next one will contain more winners & more prizes)! Contact me at xat.com/Chat for the prize within 48 hours Good luck on the next one!
  11. Junior

xat Uno Game

Pawns (xat's uno version) game will eventually be ported as a xat race game.
  12. AudioMixt123 (1357878662)
  13. Sergio

My Backgrounds

The key is not to give up, there's always something new to learn. Thank you for sharing your backgrounds with us! Keep up the good work.
  14. Enge

My Backgrounds

Nice Background great job
  15. Now more than ever, we appreciate that the little moments of everyday life are what really matter.

Every gesture, big or small, makes every moment really matter.

Because in the details we find special moments!

16. IMAGINE ENTERING A CHAR CHAR, AND YOU CAN'T TALK "YOU CAN ONLY BE A MEMBER YOU CAN DO" WHAT ABOUT CREATING A POWER THAT GIVES YOU A POWER TO BE ABLE TO ENTER CHAR WHERE YOU CAN ONLY BE A MEMBER TO BE ABLE TO CHAT WITH PEOPLE. THIS POWER HAS A DURABILITY TO USE IT FOR 24 HOURS, THE COST WILL BE OF 500 XATS / TO BE ABLE TO USE IT YOU WILL HAVE TO ACTIVATE IT WITH 25 XATS, IT WILL APPEAR AN ICON ON THE PART OF YOUR ID PROFILE TO BE ABLE TO ACTIVATE IT. TO BE EXPELLED, YOU CAN ONLY BE THE CREATOR OF THE SAID xat.COM/(NULL) THE MODERATOR (CANNOT BATH, YOU CANNOT KICK) OWNER (NO CHAT OWNERS WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO BANATE YOU KICK YOU, OR ONLY SILENCE YOU ALSO A POWER ANTI HACKS WILL COME OUT! FOR YOUR xat SO THEY CANNOT SEE WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR xat!
  17. AuraAle

My Backgrounds

Hi. I thought I would expose my background to me, although I am not an expert but just a beginner. But since no one is born learned, we move on
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.