This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Happy birthday @Booh

3. Happy birthday!

4. Please prove you are human. :@ :@ 

5. Sell bg's (sman)

6. Madses

Announcements

Lets say the website was inaccessible for a long period of time. Or maybe the servers were down , or will be going down. Let say one of the mentioned things happened. In my eyes its common courtesy to let the users know why this happened. or will happen Instead of acting like it never happened. So here's the suggestion. A forum category where only forum moderators can post to announce these kind of things.
  7. Today
  8. Stif

held

A ticket must be created under the "Account Hold" department. Once the ticket is created, you'll receive a e-mail with a blue link to proceed with the recovering process. You can check the response times of the departments here.
  9. Happy Birthday Crazy ! (hug)

10. Happy birthday! 😁🎂

1. DjCrazy

DjCrazy

Thank you Hermosa <3(blowkiss)

11. Yaaaay your day finally 🌸❤️❤️❤️ Best wishes to you my queeeen, I love you so much❣️. God bless you and your family everyday and in this special day I with to you good things, enjoy my queen you are amazing and loved ❤️

GIF by happy-birthday

1. DjCrazy

DjCrazy

Thank you my princessa , for standing by my side when times get hard.thanks for making me laugh when i didn't even want to smile i love you my 🌸 🌸 ❤️ ❤️@Page

12. Marek

Happy birthday @Booh  (hug)

13. Happy Birthday  @DjCrazy  (hug)

1. DjCrazy

DjCrazy

Ty Mareka my bestfriend @Marek

14. Happy Birthday sister!! 

1. DjCrazy

DjCrazy

Thank you my Bro hdl<33(blowkiss)

15. Maxo

happy birthday @Booh

16. happy birthday @DjCrazy 

1. DjCrazy

DjCrazy

Thank you Maxo

2. Maxo

Maxo

welcome dear enjoy your day (hug) 

17. lorddrake890

held

good day, I came after many years on this log and I held. I changed the internet network. is it possible to get rid of the held?
  18. http://prntscr.com/o399ol http://prntscr.com/o399t7 @Dani-De-Virreyes has claimed their prize RED! (17/17 winners) Thank you for supporting/participating in this giveaway!
  19. celebrate happy birthday GIF by ptrzykd

1. Enge

Enge

Happy  Birthday sis (blowkiss)

2. DjCrazy

DjCrazy

thank you ,my sweet sister🌸 🌸 ❤️ ❤️

20. Enge

Happy Birthday Booh 

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.