All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello there! I've got a question about the xat-Chat privacy-terms. I've read them, but I did'nt found specifications, how long xat stores personal data and I also didn't found specifications, how long chat-history/messages is/are stored. I'm interested in this questions because I'm exited in the discussion about data-security/privacy and I'd like to compare the praxis of different chat/messenger-systems. Does anyone know details about this or did I overlook something in the terms, where this ist specified? I have to excuse myself, I'm from German
  3. Happy Mother's Day, for those who are mothers and take care of their family, for those who play the role of mother, and also for everyone who does not have a mother present, but considers uncle, aunt, grandmother, grandpa, father, brothers and any other relative. On that day, you are all mothers, take care and love.

4. Today
  5. Not everyone is your friend

ย 

1. Bau

Bau

I like itย (hippo)

6. Happy Motherโ€™s Day โ™กย 

7. I don't want to go that route, but if you asked, let's talk about it. I am positive and I hope this does not happen. Before, there were many more people who invested in xats in IDS, Crow, Stif and many others had huge lists of IDs for sale. I've never been against Auction, I just always said I didn't like it, it's a personal opinion. Okay, I'll ask for IDs. 2B, 3B, or one of 9dig 100001997 for a gift to a girl who is making her birthday today [Atelia @AteliaGrande], she wants to have a new 9dig ID with her new short name that left xats to buy. [Atelia] If you s
  8. Being aย mom is the hardest job in the world but also the greatest happiness. Warm wishes to you my Italian Queen (hug)ย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย zOFL9MAlEO5.gif

1. Lemona

Lemona

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

ย 

Happy Motherโ€™s Day @Luana!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

9. Happy mother's day!

kxU7cY2.jpg

10. Happy Motherโ€™s Day to everyone, enjoy with your mommy and if you donโ€™t have her with you donโ€™t worry she is caring about youย everyday.ย 

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.