All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Suggestions in process.

3. Yesterday
  4. Found the perfect smiley for you @Davidss1001
  5. Hi Mino Nice suggestion, Thank you. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This suggestion would be something that caught my attention. [Things in life} - It promotes everything we do every day. - It can be smilies created officially by xat.com {A smilies erases a text and then writes something else instead}. - It can be power group as it can be smilies, many things can be added here. {Group Power will work so you can delete all messages just for you, others will continue to see messages in chat} - Can be Flash/HTML5 {You know what I mean} What I added above are just opinions and ideas, the real suggestion is added by mino. Regards Bau
  6. I Think i can make this power!
  7. Interesting, although I think it might be better to include cleaning smilies in new powers without the need to do this. . I think this will serve the creativity of the creators of smiles. Thanks for suggesting this.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.