All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I like the idea, it would be great to have a nick like that, but I think they should take it later, now we needed to take care of the html5, there is little time left and much remains to be done. clearly must be released in the html5 version.
  3. Well... Honestly, the idea of being able to add glitter effects to our names sounds good. Some people may say that we already have enough powers to add effects to our names such as Nameglow, Namecolor, Namegrad, etc... But just imagine having glitter on your name, it would look pretty cool. Glitter effect on your name that appears and then disappears all the time... I'd love it! If xat releases this power, it should be for HTML5 I guess.
  4. Today
  5. Ruzo

@Mystic

@Stif

@Shizuo

@Exodia

@Exin

@Born

@Cupim

@Blacky

BOM DIA A TODOS

6. Happy Birthday!

7. You can also send me a private message here, or comment and I will return the response. (También puede enviarme un mensaje privado aquí, o comentar y le devolveré la respuesta) I accept offers Acepto ofertas. Thanks
  8. Chat Box: Chat Background: Button Color:#4682B4
  9. I feel the lag already.
  10. Lana Del Rey better win the Grammy. I see them snubbing artists again. 

11. Happy birthday @Jedi

12. Happy birthday..@Jedi

13. @Jedi Joyeux Anniv BG ! (a)

14. Yesterday
  15. Thanks! :D

1. Abrahan

Abrahan

You are Welcome!

16. A pergunta ou as perguntas neste tópico foram respondidas e uma resposta foi marcada. Este tópico está encerrado. Se você tiver quaisquer outras perguntas, por favor, abra um novo tópico.
  17. 69

1. Anas

Anas

Reported! 

2. Bau

Bau

Thank you, i need it!

18. Olá Acabei de desbloquear seu IP/PORTA, Já pode gerar um player HTML5/Flash agora.
  19. Ola @magalhaes1965. Seu problema foi resolvido?
  20. these don't seem to be cloned (however you may still post the old chat ids) can you please post the chat id (of the previous chat before it was re-created)
  21. Hi! Royalfm has been fixed. xat.com/magiainimii still filezilla uc browser rufus has an issue, I can not gain main owner rights with my old password.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.