All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. OoomyowcatooO (1524740079)
  3. Today
  4. This concern has been resolved, I don't know if I can lock my own post or not. Sorry if at any time I came off as rude or anything like that. I am happy to say that no abuse has occurred, and the 'blacklist' may have just been confusion on my part. I do however still disagree with how you can be demoted on an official chat based on your messages outside of the chat, we all say things we may not entirely mean in private chat or in an unofficial chat. As long as you're professional and courteous in the official chat, you should still hold your rank no matter what in my opinion. Thank you everyone for your input, and thank you for reading my post. Sorry that I didn't address every single reply, but I made sure to read them all.
  5. Community and staff: should we open our staff discord to clients ? Would they use it ? How would we get them to join?
  6. letmebezero (1530860532)
  7. Also adding a short description about each protection, would help a lot of ppl.
  8. FEXBot Uno Contest starting @ Game chat in 50 minutes! 1,500 xats for the first person to win 3 games, and 1,000 xats for 2nd place + 500 xats for 3rd place!

9. looks ugly! but interesting and nice power
  10. No, not really. You can test it yourself.
  11. The winner has claimed her prize, CONGRATULATIONS. Now i've decided to give 1 new power CREATURE to 1 lucky user in the forum, please follow these rules for a good participation : RULES: -Reply to this thread with your regname and ID. -Do not use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified. -1 WINNER will be chosen SATURDAY 27th JULY at10.00 PM (GMT+1) Using the generator http://www.randomresult.com/pick.php. -If for some reasons the winner is held or has not contacted me within the 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Good luck everyone -MAXO-
  12. Sergio

HTML5 - Know it all

I'm glad to see that people are capable of creating wiki articles with useful resources and a good summary. In this case, it shows what HTML5 has and people are free to choose on what part they want to focus. Props to those who were involved. Keep up the good work!
  13. Prize received Thanks!!!!
  14. Hello. Well, I think you can look small, but you can use the powersize to enlarge it to everyone's liking. and as a suggestion they can use the size of the gorilla power or alittle larger.
  15. That's still there? If you select IP address the login will have to be confirmed each day by email.
  16. Can be safe 50%. I do not think this is very safe 100% (I know that nothing is safe in this world, but I think an alternative email saves the whole safety issue), talking to someone from friends or foreigners has access to email, you can remain without powers, xats in your account. Here we mentioned an automatic safety message when logging in.
  17. Having an option so every time you login, you get a confirmation email, like before.
  18. I thought xat wasn't going to release a new power this week, but Creature has been released after all! It looks... Ugly! But well, I think that's how it's supposed to look like. Interesting job, Mike.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.