1. Thuk

Thuk

Mayeya nub (d) 

2. Mayeyo

Mayeyo

Thuksita nubie

10. Leandrita, feliz cumpleaños ome

11. Happy Birthday!  Leandro 

12. Hola @cenzu87, Por motivos de seguridad no facilites ningún email o datos personales a través del foro, para una ayuda mas personalizada y privada se recomienda utilizar el sistema de tickets para la confirmación de que usted es el propietario de su cuenta. Puede crear un ticket en el siguiente enlance: https://util.xat.com/support/open.php Debes ponerte en contacto con el departamento de: Cuenta bloqueada > http://prntscr.com/o2hj7q Por su seguridad, NO es recomendable hacer este tipo de operaciones a través del foro compartiendo sus datos personales, Saludos y espero que pronto encuentren una solución a su problema. Att: Lorena.
  13. Happy Birthday big boi (applause)

14. Feliz cumpleaños Leandro

15. Happy Birthday Leo 🥳

Enjoy this day to the fullest and eat much 🎂s 😋😘🤗

16. Lemona

Invisible

Invisible for main owners/owners makes the most sense as they serve a more managerial role and can essentially "spy" on their chat. The other ranks would likely just be using it to sit there and never talk to anyone. I suggest you use the forum search feature before creating all your suggestions:
  17. Happy birthday Leandro Malandro weeeee ! I love you my friend.

I hope you enjoy this special day, my best wishes.

You are a great person.

happy birthday GIF by Hallmark eCards

18. Happy B birthday, Bertha. (rolleyes)

19. Happy birthday Leandro!

20. Happy b-day cubano <3'

21. Happy Birthday Leandro 

22. Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday Leandro <33 (hug)

23. Happy Birthday my broda!!! love you <3 <3

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.