All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I dream at night, I can only see your face ♥

i love you hug GIF

3. I am not agreed with this idea cause xat have already this option
  4. This is already available as the "do not include this chat....." setting on the old web, or "incognito" setting on the new web. If it's enabled your chat cannot be promoted and will not be shown on any pages on xat. or
  5. hi @Admin i suggest in edit xat chats allow to users make chat as privet not public this idea should be in edit page we can choose public or privet in any time) if its in public chat will be in groupes but if tis privet no one can see it
  6. Thank you sir have a good one i really appreciate it thank you sir
  7. The E29 you are getting while attempting to login means that your account is locked to another location and a ticket must be created under the "Locked Out" department. Due to ticket spam in the past, you cannot open it yourself, you'll have to create a ticket opening request. To do that, do the steps below: Go to the request form by clicking here; On "Type of Request", select "Locked Out"; Type the xat username of the account; The xat ID of the account; And the e-mail associated with it. Done, your request has been created successfully! Once the ticket is created, you'll receive an e-mail with a blue link to proceed with the recovering process.
  8. Hello everyone so long story short 2 years ago i used to have this account thegr8one007 i havent entered on xat in a long time i wanted to do now but the problem is i moved out to a different city there for i cant login on the ip only or internet provider something like that , it tells me this Security check: This account is locked. You can only login at home. Please read:xat account locking. E29 i tried to send a tickle but wont work , i`m preatty sure i used to have alot of powers on that account , can someone help me please ? thank you ! have a nice day everyone
  9. Es un demonio hecho mujer, tenía novia y me dejé

Sin pensarlo, lléveme un dispensario 

En su teatro fui un juguete, imposible no escoger

Intentarlo, ella se pasa tentando ♪♫

10. Hello. This article is mostly for me to keep an overseeable list for you of my opinions what I personally like about HTML5 (so far). To counter potential negativity of mine and keep track for me (and you). Since I'm mostly active on the chat box but things get lost quickly in the flood of daily messages, I'll post screenshots here of rather constructive things I say during my time on xat. This is like a personal little temporary blog/gallery article on the forums. I confirm the user Assassin405 is me. (Screenshots from xat.com/HTML5)
  11. Happy birthday wish you many years of a happy and successful life! ♥

12. belated ate dimps 😘happy birthday GIF

13. Huh

Background Design

Nice design oka and i want the PSD editable file please
  14. The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  15. EylemlerinEylemi (256084142)
  16. I am happy that you like the examples suggested by me, I try to do my best to make xat even better, that's all (I also do it as a hobby) and.... I found out that I am quite good, thanks to all of the beautiful complients, you really are a immense joy!! - who knows maybe one day you will see me working with graphics!! both you and cupim encourage me to improve day by day, - without taking anything away from current smiley makers, I really appreciate their work, remember no one is perfect!! everyone does what they can.. and I am grateful to you! Regards Alex..
  17. i tried gif/ vedio but i have bug my laptop wont work well i cant use it as i said when i finish days at my names and i go get new days code name colors wont work show my name without powers!!! until i change the code with other so its work @Stif i already told u that and i showed u prnt u and @LaFleur
  18. The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  19. The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  20. Sorry. The problem was the browser notification is disabled. Solved problem. Thank you Stif!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.