All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Awesome!!!! xat Birthday "13th" 

Happy Birthday to xat...... the 13th Xatversary :$

happy birthday good job GIF

3. You're wrong... you still have a chance to get the bonus, 50 xats. = 400 xats Isn't that enough?
  4. Sorry but... it's xat 13th anniversary and you are only giving away 350 xats per person? hum... for a big celebration that isn't acceptable lol,, should do a better manage of the funds admin gives
  5. Today
  6. 1010206 id is for sale, i'm only listening to 100k+ offers thank

1. Thuk

Thuk

be careful, don't trust him!

trust me GIF by The Orchard Films

7. Yesterday
  8. Selling ids 9 10 dig. if you buy ids add me friend /f10106010 Huzun Thanx.

9. Finished contest now 00:00:00 i Wonder who describes when won
  10. The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  11. Since you haven't answered again, we assume that this issue was resolved. This topic is closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic. If you want this topic to be re-opened, please report this post or privately notify a Forum staff.
  12. HUSE1N

Fairytale

Very nice hats, good idea
  13. iOS version 1.20.0 September 20 is now available for everyone on the App Store. Changelog updated. Please update as soon as possible. Note: Notifications and Transfer may not work at the moment. This will be fixed as soon as possible.
  14. Thank you so much @Stif @Anas @DiviX
  15. Not necessarily, just send a private one through the forum, or when you are online in that chat. Easier even in Steve's post, click on their names and it will take you to send them a private message, I hope you can solve your problem, regards!
  16. Msg one of them here on the forum. Or from here : https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/ownerfeedback.php?GroupName=Trade As Stif mentioned above.
  17. If you click in one of their names, you'll be sending a private message to them.
  18. Should i post via forum ?
  19. Please contact one of Trade's main owners: Echo or Sydno. You can also contact them by clicking on "message" under the Trade chat box. Explain the situation to them.
  20. hi i buy my id Huzun(10106010) 1 week ago but im banned in trade i dont know why. i checked through events but i can't see my name there either events list. Are you interested, thank you in advance. Thanx.
  21. Hi all , how are all? (HUG)

1. Bau

Bau

Hi, Tired, alot of work ehe!

2. Bau

Bau

You?

22. DiviX

Fairytale

Keep it up, it will be a good power, I really like it ..
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.