All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Happy bday

4. Stif

account 5days held

Just turn off VPN.
  5. Hi there I am looking for a GFX designer who can help design me a matching inner/outer chat background for my chat. Please let me know thank you.
  6. How do you do VPN? I am having connection problem
  7. Stif

account 5days held

Those are automatic, there's no way to remove, you'll have to wait it out. If you want to use xat, you will have to turn off VPN while doing it, otherwise it will trigger held all the time.
  8. Vpn I'm entering much more mobile than computer vpn I am sending different vpn ip address so I need to write ticket now I am changing ip adrees like germany help for the ticket does not need to wait 5 days
  9. Stif

account 5days held

As I told you, turn off the VPN while using xat and then wait out the remaining held. You must open the ticket ONLY if you get held again after that.
  10. Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again! ticket, I get an alert when I write something vpn countries changing is not in my hands
  11. Stif

account 5days held

Since VPN is the cause, once it's turned off, you would just wait out the remaining held. Hopefully this won't trigger a new held.
  12. I'm surprised I'm getting a warning not trying a ticket
  13. Stif

account 5days held

That's the cause. Turn off the VPN while using xat and wait out the remaining held. If you get held again even with the VPN turned off, open a ticket under "Account Hold".
  14. vpn changing from country to country
  15. Stif

account 5days held

Are you using a proxy or VPN?
  16. Latest Beta is here : https://xat.com/content/webL8693dde0/direct.php?n=xat5
  17. Hi, I was a week ago, xats I got 7 days held I ate. after a week I said to look at my account my account account held 5 days a long time during a week please please please remove the powers you want to buy now.
  18. Yesterday
  19. We have found out that this is related to a chrome pop-up setting. If you click on a link while linkvalidator setting is enabled, Chrome will show up the "pop-up" blocked message indicating that the linkvalidator page is blocked from being opened automtically. The problem is that linkvalidator is already being opened regardless. So if the user chooses "Always allow pop-up", clicking any links will open the page twice henceforward. That being said, we do not think this is a bug related to the HTML5 chat. This rather seems to be a Chrome Browser issue, especially since no other browser is doing this behavior.
  20. This has been forwarded. Thank you.
  21. Thank you for reporting. This has been forwarded.
  22. Hello @otomok. All of the apps you mentioned except Grid and Youtube are working on HTML5. Though it is to be noted that they're not ported over to HTML5 yet, as Maverick mentioned, so they still require flash player until further notice. Translator app, as such, doesn't exist anymore. It is integrated into the HTML5 chat now. You can enabled it in your "Settings". That all being said, since there is no bug here, this thread is closed now. Thank you for reporting.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.