All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. wow really well done, I like your idea I hope one day see it as power on xat.
  3. Today
  4. I added 3 new drawings, angry, muscular and the crocodile on a leash, if you want to add something else, like the cute female or some idea that comes to mind..
  5. Since there has been no activity for four or more weeks, this topic has been closed. If you believe this was done in error, please contact a moderator or volunteer to have the topic opened. You can also report this post to notify a moderator that you want it opened.
  6. xristinakii (1416872511)
  7. Tomorrow 1 winner in this contest will be selected, people who didn't post yet there is a chance here you can post your regname + id, before the end of the time.
  8. Yesterday
  9. explain why this was needed? No matter where the person is born or lives, it shouldn't be a problem. That's like saying: I'm going to eat a bit of fruit. And then writing a guide for foreigners? I stated that it's a good thing to do and respected him for this, I stated my mind that it's not needed. Not that it's not wanted.
  10. This is going to be good :$  ( IT 2 )

11. Solange

554 BABY

The new smilies look pretty good. I liked (bamom), it's really creative and it's also a cute smilie!
  12. LaFleur

554 BABY

The new smilies were uploaded. Also another hat is available. Wiki has been updated: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Baby
  13. Agreed with Nathan. There's plenty of fair reasons why some chat managers may want to have such a list. I personally don't on Chat and Trade but I understand why some do. All official chats may get an audit at some point and if such list is solely made based on personal matters, then it should be shut down. However, if there's good reasons for a user not to be considered eligible for staff for some time, then this is fair. In many countries, you need a clean record to get official positions, having a blacklist serves the same purpose. If you want this thread to generate action, then feel free to send me a private message indicating on what chat this occurs. We'll be checking further on these lists.
  14. Apologizes for the confusion. Keep in mind that staff on official chats are expected to maintain an appropriate demeanor on all chats, not just the official chat in which they are staff at. This is listed in almost all (if not all) official chat staff rules. Bad behavior on other chats can get you disqualified from being staff on official chats — exactly as it should be. This maintains the integrity of the chat and it’s staff list and ensures the proper people are where they should be. Is there an actual list? Who knows. I doubt it, but each main owner has the right to choose their staff.
  15. I came across this screenshot on accident today from December 2016 - had no idea how much it would hurt to read it.

My nephew now shares the same birthday as you and his name is Can.

Almost similar to your name and he even reminds me of you. It's weird how the world works.

I miss you, see you soon.

image.png

16. Enge

Gm gokuh 💕l love you and l love you all and my special one you are  in my heart❤and always on my mind l wish you amazing day (blowkiss)

1. Gokuh

Gokuh

Awww love you soo much my wifey Enge 💕 Tu es l'amour de ma vie mon bébé (blowkiss)

17. Mihay

554 BABY

They will be uploaded soon !
  18. @oj i have a new avatar honey 

1. oj

oj

omg youre so hot

19. SLOom

554 BABY

Been a week already.
  20. myow

name smile power

i mean add symbol in any place that we want and in the way that we want did you understand what i mea,n (for ex: symol under name)  i mean add symbol in any place that we want and in the way that we want did you understand what i mea,n (for ex: symol under name)
  21. You demonstrate a misguided approach to this post. Let me reinterpret myself. There is no autoban list to my knowledge. There is no autokick list as well to my knowledge. However, I do have proof of a blacklist of users who cannot obtain staff rank. That is, and always will be the point of this post. There is a list of users who cannot obtain higher rank based on their messages whether it be inside or outside of official chats. It is not fair. I will advocate for this abolishment until appropriate action is taken to remove this blacklist. I respect many volunteers and most official chat staff but these lists on many official chats are unneeded/misguided. Blacklists exist to prevent certain users from obtaining higher ranks, meaning moderator+. **I do not have proof of abuse** however, I do have proof of blacklisting existing on at least two official chatrooms.
  22. UPDATE! The time for this Sunday's contest, the one on the 21st for FEXBot Uno, has been updated to start at 5PM GMT / 1PM EDT (2 hours earlier than planned)! The countdown hyperlink has been updated!
  23. Beep beep, I'm a sheep.

24. Dmytro

MEDALS

The idea is pretty good, it only needs some changes so that could be used to prevent scams since the Volunteers and official xats staff would be easily recognised.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.