xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Happy Birthday (pty)

3. Yesterday
  4. ganador de 1 power BIG premio de la noche es Cesar DJCESARMUSiC28 (1527337558) 42 GANADORES FINALISTAS DEL MISMO EVENTO GANAN 400 XATS evento auspiciado por SIRIO (5111999)
  5. There is 10 days remaining for you to submit your entry for this contest.
  6. Last week
  7. Thank you all for the birthday wishes.(l)💚

8. until

Event starting very soon, we hope to see you there!
  9. DjFunny

PAWNS GAME

Hi, Just to report a bug with pawns game, I don't know how this happened, we were playing normally and after the swap card, my card went up (the green color) and I received her cards but I wasn't able to see them or pick them, same on her side, after few attempts to keep playing the game stopped automatically with reason "both players were absent".
  10. Você quer pix ou presente misterioso ?  

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

11. Glad to see these changes being implemented. Congratulations to everyone involved. Thank you!
  12. XatDev

Friend list bug

Changed Status to Closed
  13. I hope we can see more improvements in the near future. Thank You!
  14. Quote from March 17, 2024. “Get rid of everything that offends your soul.” – Walt Whitman Food for thought Walt Whitman, poet and thinker

15. "When using the translator, it will now save the selected language for each chat separately. For example, you can use Spanish on /xat and French on /trade. " I love this one, can't wait to be able to use it! All changes are so useful, keep up the good work!
  16. Kriz

xat 1.64 public beta

Really nice update !!!
  17. THE RUBY CONTEST IS NOW OVER 1 LUCKY WINNER: peLigrosa2017 (1520754317) COLLECTED. 28 WINNERS FINALISTS 1 K EACH WE THANK ALL PARTICIPANTS! SIRIO (5111999)
  18. Rose

xat 1.64 public beta

Thanks for share @XatDev could say is progressing more hope see more powers that aren't working like snowy effects on avatars.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.