All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Happy birthday Lemona long life to you best wishes have an amazing day! :3 <3

3. Today
  4. gui

happy birthday LEMONA!

Melting Ariana Grande GIF by The Voice

5. Work it harder, make it better. Do it faster, makes us stronger. More than ever, hour after hour. Work is never over (l)

6. This is a pretty nice suggestion. I really like that you've gone into detail on making the smileys yourself and they have different colours and expressions. Good luck with your suggestion, I hope that this can be considered in future as I think it's different enough from existing cat related powers such as Kat and Gkkitty.
  7. Zaki

happy birthday @Meesh(pty)

8. Happy birthday @Lemona may God bless your life greatly.Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by beckadoodles

9. Happy birthday!🎂🥳

10. Happy birthday!🎂🥳

11. Absolutely fascinating and beautiful😍

Happy Birthday lemona. May you have a very happy day with all the best 

Happy Birthday GIF

13. Hello @Stif it's a shame to see you leave . The few times I needed help you helped me. From what I read you're an asset but good luck on your journey
  14. I like your idea for KAT power @Cutey
  15. Looks absolutely stunning, gorgeous, WELL MADE! Hopefully it is implemented into a power.
  16. James2

Car POWER

Very good ideas I hope they add motorcycle too.
  17. Thanks, Elysian. I think with the variety of colors and a difference in design they would make a great addition as a smiley power.
  18. Happy birthday! (pty)

19. happy bdayyyy! @Lemonailysm(l) yehaaa!

20. Happy happy birthday, Lemona! I hope you have an amazing day.

21. zuzu

Connection issues

i still have connection issue in alot of xat chats rooms
  22. Happy B-day! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true. 

23. Happy Birthday

24. Elysian

Car POWER

It's definitely a nice idea to use this as a power. In essence, I believe you could even use the flag as a pawn, I mean more as a symbol. However, you could design it so that your own pawn is holding the flag. Hopefully, they consider your suggestion.
  25. Since we have KAT power https://xat.wiki/Kat/en, which is in black, I believe this suggestion could be an improvement over the other one. I find it to be a cute idea, and I hope they take your suggestion into consideration.
  26. Happy Birthday! Lemona (l)

1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.