All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Angelo

E29

La pregunta o preguntas en este tema han sido respondidas y una respuesta ha sido marcada. Este tema está cerrado. Si tienes cualquier otra pregunta, por favor, abre un nuevo tema.
  3. @Crow has claimed their prize! https://prnt.sc/nqm5qn @India has claimed their prize! https://prnt.sc/nqm5tw
  4. Yuridia

E29

Muchas Gracias por la ayuda, ya he creado el ticket, le agradesco mucho su ayuda
  5. Stif

E29

Un ticket debe ser creado en el departamento "Locked Out". Para poder crearlo, tendrás que abrir una solicitud de ticket. Para hacer eso, haz los pasos a continuación: Vaya al formulario de solicitud haciendo clic aquí; En "Type of Request", seleccione "Locked Out"; Escriba el nombre de usuario xat de la cuenta; El ID xat de la cuenta; Y el correo electrónico asociado a él. Hecho, su solicitud ha sido creada con éxito! Una vez creado el ticket, recibirá un e-mail con un enlace azul para continuar con el proceso de recuperación. Puede ver los tiempos de respuesta de los departamentos aquí. .
  6. Yuridia

E29

Buenas tardes al intentar entrar con mi cuenta venta de este bloqueado por 5 días, error de venta 29, porfavor necesito ayuda gracias. (Adjunto foto) y no me deja enviar ticket a xat.com http://i63.tinypic.com/a1scnn.png
  7. Today
  8. Hey guys! It's become common for users to not know how to make their inner background transparent so that the CSS can display the inner background (even before the chatbox loads) First, you'll add your CSS code to the outer background box. ✅ Make sure you remember to save changes. ✅ Now, to set your inner background to transparent, go to your chatbox and click "Edit Chat" ✅ Then click "Extra Features" ✅ Once you're to the "Extra Features" page, scroll just a little bit and find the "Transparent background..." and check the box ✅ & lastly, don't forget to update settings! ✅ After all of these steps, type your xat url with ?123 (example: xat.com/toxic?123) to view updated changes. Hope this helps!
  9. Thank you for the contest! I already received my prize .
  10. Happy  Birthday  bro(hug) @Pistao

11. I hope another one soon. Thank you, Shizou.
  12. https://xat.com/chat

The International xat Chat

Meet People around the world!

teyana taylor laughing GIF

13. Congratulations to the winners
  14. parabens manin

15. When results of your test on the university says "95%, 100%, 100%..." Best news I can read \0/

16. Thanks to all the persons that have participated in this event, hopefully we can make another one soon, see ya guys !
  17. I used to watch lots of TV shows with my dad (e.g. The Simpsons, Spongebob, Drake and Josh) but he never liked The Cramp Twins for some reason. He always said it was rubbish.
  18. When I was 9 I use to watch Cartoon Network. Cow And Chicken was the one that drove my parents mad and I thought it was funny. Even use to laugh when they said it's coming on next too.
  19. Yesterday
  20. The event has finished. The winner of Eurovision 2019 has been Holland with 492 points. Congratulations @India @Crow @CommanderCSY They have won 100 xats. The prizes can be claimed starting tomorrow and will have 72 hours. You can send me a pv here in the forum if you do not find me connected in xat and your prize will be delivered in the shortest possible time in xat/cambio or xat/trade. Ratoncete (84363269) Thank you very much for participating in this event everyone. Almost
  21. adding stickers is a good idea, i don't remember maybe i or someone else who proposed to add gif, stickers ... we already have gif, this is time to think about not only one sticker power but also about more and more, this Fido (ID: 548) - public beta looks so cute i like it
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.