All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Anjinha (1521036746) Theme: Anime Angels or Candy Cane Pcback Name: Anjinha ID: No
  3. kneel cate blanchette GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

4. JUNIOR FRIDAAAYY!!!!ย 

ย 

baby dancing GIF

5. Today
  6. DjFunnyelmejor (161735814) Theme: Grinch Pcback name: DJ FUNNY ID: No
  7. Maxo

Account Locked

Hello, Please submit a ticket through the forum requests page (https://forum.xat.com/requests/open-a-ticket/?do=form) for "Locked Out". Then, fill out all the fields with the information related to your account. You will receive an email when your request has been processed.
  8. Maxo

Hello (hi)ย how you doing man ?ย 

9. โ˜…ูˆอœอกฬถฬถ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ (633766075)
  10. iAttackSpeed (1531427340) Theme: Can it be some plague fumigator with smoke mask? It's sensillo .. It's stinky dark green you know? Pcback name: Attack ID: Yes Thanks
  11. Yesterday
  12. Nice! Remember this: Which means that you can only choose the Grinch background, or the Candy Cane background!! For obvious reasons I can't make a different backgrounds for each person and have them done. So this contest is only about Christmas, with those two sample themes. But for an upcoming contest it will be like that! :D This is an announcement for all those who have put a different theme. So you can edit it and choose one of the two backgrounds shown in the main post. Thanks!
  13. Goku (1000045) Theme: Dragon Ball Super PCback Name: Goku ID: Yes
  14. Remember: The purpose of this contest is to give a Christmas pcback, which is why I drew the Grinch in Neon style, and a Candy Cane style design, and I use them as a template and sample for the winners, therefore they should only choose one of them. (Grinch or Candy Cane). The pcbacks will be exactly the same as they look in the samples, and in the video. (Obviously if you are a winner I will put your name on it). However, I will take into account those who put a different theme, for an upcoming contest not too far away! (To give pcback designs of a specific theme that the contestant requires). Meanwhile, this contest is just Christmas, with those two background templates!
  15. I would love to travel. Unfortunately I have no money to travel :c
  16. elreydelreino (1509522881) Theme : Grinch Pcback name ; Maxo ID : Yes
  17. xMehdi 10881088 Theme: Grinch Pcback name: Mehdi ID: Yes
  18. Booh (44184) Theme Super Mario World Classic along with christmas Pcback Name Booh ID no
  19. Monday Night Raw Horror GIF by WWEIn this life you should be carefull, or you will be LOST

1. DUYGU

DUYGU

it scares me

2. Maxo

Maxo

Don't worry MAXO is hereย 8-)

3. DUYGU

DUYGU

Okay thank you Maxoย  (hug)ย 

20. Briansc007 (741109326) Theme: Grinch Pcback name: Brian ID: Yes
  21. I like traveling so much. My biggest dream is to make a world tour. But for this I guess need to buy a caravan
  22. Blacky (691320709) Theme: Grinch Pcback name: Blacky ID: Yes
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.