All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Angelo

Wtf ban reason

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  3. Solange

Toxic Graphics

Theme: A big and snazzy black umbrella. Text: Solange Colours: Grey and/or black.
  4. Toxic

Toxic Graphics

@Dani-De-Virreyes
  5. Today
  6. Booh

Toxic Graphics

I really liked this background You could send the background of the game xat I liked that too
  7. Blacky

Toxic Graphics

Theme: Nature / with mountains and clear sky Colors: Green Specifics: my register & ID: Blacky (691320709) Thanks Toxic!
  8. Booh

Toxic Graphics

theme with animation : halloween Text/Subtext: your preference  Colors: your preference  Specifics: your preference Booh (44184)
  9. Toxic

Toxic Graphics

I appreciate you guys' support so much. Got me to thinking I think it's time for another 5 Free PCBacks! First 5 to comment get a PCBack on the house. Format goes: Theme: Text/Subtext: Colors: Specifics: be as detailed as you can please
  10. I'M A SHOOTING STAR LEAPING THROUGH THE SKY LIKE A TIGER DEFYING THE LAWS OF GRAVITY
  11. Leandro

Wtf ban reason

Please don't swear in the forums. This is not the right place to report unfair banning. Please talk to the main owner of the chat where it happened using the Message feature: https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/ownerfeedback.php?GroupName=Sohbet
  12. Fazil

Wtf ban reason

https://prnt.sc/nee87x he is mod in sohbet and he act like king and he banned me cuz i send hippo lol please someone look this sohbet its like [censored]
  13. don't stop me - cuz i'm having a good tiME, HAVIN'G A GOOD TIME
  14. Yesterday
  15. and floating around in ecst... so D o n ' t stop me now...
  16. I feel aliveeeee and the worlddddddddd I'll turn it inside out, yeah
  17. tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
  18. I have some contests planned for Easter Sunday for Game chat! Date Time Game Host Prize April 21 Approx. 5:30 PM GMT / 1:30 PM EDT Gamebot* Staff 1000 xats April 21 6PM GMT / 2PM EDT Hide and Seek* Nathan 100 xats/q, total: 1000 xats Events marked with a * are WIN 1 SKIP 1! Happy Easter from Game chat! Hope to see you there! If you have any questions and/or possibly want to host an Easter contest of your own @ Game chat, you can message me here on the forum @HelperNate or find me on xat @ HelperNate (21299)! Have a nice Easter weekend!
  19. A king ... can not be a king without the power of his queen. When a queen found her king standing beside her,
    he fights for him and never lets him go through anything of his own.
    when a king found his queen, it was ... All

I want you to have me your king,
    My heart belongs to me,

I want you  to be my queen ,

and in your mind the palace to be just me!!!

Σ'αγαπω(blowkiss)(blowkiss)

1. Christina

Christina

Wish that I could triple love this babe. (blowkiss) You truly are my king. (blowkiss)

2. Anas

Anas

Ένα τόσο γλυκό ζευγάρι, θεός να σε ευλογεί! (hug) 

3. J0hn

J0hn

ty u bro!! I wish the best for u and angeline 

20. Such a great power, so colorful. I like it! And as mentioned above, the pawn (hat#he) only have grey color and not 4 colors as shown on this animation. I thought at first is only cuz i have sanimate=off that's why i see one color, but i have actived the chat animation and i'm sure only grey color that move on the users pawn. A bug? Hope will be fixed asap! But still cool power, well done!
  21. this is good, a nice power with a nice pawn, but please add some other smilies to the power
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.