2. Mely

Happy Birthdayย (pty)

3. Today
  4. Happy Birthdayย (pty)

1. 77777

thanks man ๐Ÿ’ช

5. ALE42

CHAOS power!

Here I leave you all the drawings, if you still want to share something that seems to be a good idea for you.... It is only a Idea and a drawing without animation, i thanks u @Rexor for the funny "name" and alls the comments u give to me, i appreciate really "CHAOS" 12 smileys (my prefer smiley is Cheese..)
  6. it would be a nice idea to make a power to remember moody
  7. Word for today is what you put into life is what you get.

1. Pat

Pat

Somewhat true

8. Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.

9. Happy birthday my dear! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.ย (pty)(l)

What Is That Season 5 GIF by The Office

1. 77777

Ely thanks friend โค๏ธโค๏ธ

10. I will be there with the lovely @Lemona as my team <3 We're comin for you @Rexor
  11. yeah me and CandyswirLs joining, we're about to win this all so u guys better watch out
  12. Happy Birthdayย (pty)

13. slum

Happy Birthdayย (pty)

1. 77777

thanks dear ๐Ÿ‘‹

14. Happy Birthday @77777 enjoy your day!

1. 77777

thanks dear๐Ÿ‘‹

15. Yesterday
  16. As some of the xat.com users already know that Moody passed away. I propose a power to remember it, it would be something like this or improve it : https://prnt.sc/TYv1W48tLqmS moody
  17. As some of the xat.com users already know that Moody passed away. I propose a power to remember it, it would be something like this or improve itย  :ย  ย https://prnt.sc/TYv1W48tLqmSย  moody

18. That power is very good to pass the heat, it is very nice
  19. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด.๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...ย โค๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅ‚

ย 

stifler.thumb.gif.ef32ad5d57002f5a506cac626d3b7a57.gif

1. James2

James2

I like your Birthday wish to him so nice of youย 

20. Selling this id, pc me Seph (1538769249) for offers. Thank you.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.