All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Message or Reply has been Deleted!

Thanks for the heads up!

xD

4. it's a great collection and superpower for this halloween. Well done
  5. Hello @xAndyx You can also report this bug here ---> https://forum.xat.com/bug-tracker/mobile-applications/ Thanks for reporting this issue, I had the same issue but after delete the xat app, restart my iPhone, install the xat app again for some reason it's fixed. You should try that just in case it works on your phone. otherwise the link I provide above will help you when reporting bugs in mobile applications. ~Dj Funny Breaking the Silence~
  6. The Sims 4, developed by Maxis and distributed by Electronic Arts for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, is the fourth installment of the popular social simulators and virtual life franchise The Sims. You create. It's up to you. You command in The Sims 4. Create new Sims with marked personalities and defined aspects. Control the mind, body and heart of your Sims and play life!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

7. Hello.

Need help, in chat, account, etc.

You can find it in chat Assistance, Ajutor   ;)

Don't forget a volunteer or help, he'll never ask for your email address / password.

When this happens to you, all you have to do is take a picture mane+ID, clare and big.

Respectfully Mihai  

8. Please include which device you are using. Does the avatar shift to the left only when you rotate your phone?
  9. Hello good Today I have had some problems that are something new for me, I have inadvertently rotated the phone and the app is blank and it closes me, the same thing happens from leaving the pv and looking room or looking at the list of users. And there's another problem I see that my avatar is a little shifted to the left (this before didn't happen to me) Another thing is that when you enter the pv The background looks very enlarged and when it comes to removing the keyboard it shrinks and when it comes to hiding the keyboard enlarges again Pd: I have the latest version of the app
  10. random thoughts love GIF by The Daily Doodles

I need. I want a long trip..

11. Yesterday
  12. Bleeding Edge will be playable on Windows 10 PC

in the upcoming play test on October 24th!

spacer.png

13. Entro a xat y veo a @xLaming (annoyed)

image.png.184444a6cfa3ef9c8d7898ca1585a655.png

14. Sell Superhalloween lol

not you @Anas

15. Similarly to SuperHeart and SuperHobbies, the SuperScary power image does not appear on the powers list. https://prnt.sc/pl9rjw
  16. spacer.pngmy work free for all users :) :)

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.