All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. ALE42

CHAOS power!

Here I leave you all the drawings, if you still want to share something that seems to be a good idea for you.... It is only a Idea and a drawing without animation, i thanks u @Rexor for the funny "name" and alls the comments u give to me, i appreciate really "CHAOS" 12 smileys (my prefer smiley is Cheese..)
  3. it would be a nice idea to make a power to remember moody
  4. Word for today is what you put into life is what you get.

5. Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.

6. Happy birthday my dear! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true. (pty)(l)

What Is That Season 5 GIF by The Office

1. 77777

Ely thanks friend ❤️❤️

7. I will be there with the lovely @Lemona as my team <3 We're comin for you @Rexor
  8. yeah me and CandyswirLs joining, we're about to win this all so u guys better watch out
  9. Happy Birthday (pty)

10. slum

Happy Birthday (pty)

1. 77777

thanks dear 👋

11. Happy Birthday @77777 enjoy your day!

1. 77777

thanks dear👋

12. Yesterday
  13. As some of the xat.com users already know that Moody passed away. I propose a power to remember it, it would be something like this or improve it : https://prnt.sc/TYv1W48tLqmS moody
  14. As some of the xat.com users already know that Moody passed away. I propose a power to remember it, it would be something like this or improve it  :   https://prnt.sc/TYv1W48tLqmS  moody

15. That power is very good to pass the heat, it is very nice
  16. James2

Creamy Power

Wow look so good
  17. I'd love to enter the competition but I don't have a partner
  18. 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴.𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥... ❤🥳🧁🥂

stifler.thumb.gif.ef32ad5d57002f5a506cac626d3b7a57.gif

1. James2

James2

I like your Birthday wish to him so nice of you 

19. Selling this id, pc me Seph (1538769249) for offers. Thank you.
  20. ALE42

CHAOS power!

Enjoy the design for a power suggestion Called: CHAOS.. MANY FUNNY SMILEY, CHEESE, ROSES, POPCORNS, NINJA, HOPEFULLY THIS WILL TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION... THE DESIGN IS GOOD!! YOUR FRIEND aLeX
  21. ALE42

CHAOS power!

roses popcorns ninja something like.. i think is done.. no?!?!
  22. James2

CHAOS power!

I like your work on smileys
  23. ALE42

CHAOS power!

I also added 2 more smileys for this Suggestion: can u guys check it?? and tell me if u like..
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.