All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. don't stop me - cuz i'm having a good tiME, HAVIN'G A GOOD TIME
  3. Yesterday
  4. and floating around in ecst... so D o n ' t stop me now...
  5. I feel aliveeeee and the worlddddddddd I'll turn it inside out, yeah
  6. tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
  7. I have some contests planned for Easter Sunday for Game chat! Date Time Game Host Prize April 21 Approx. 5:30 PM GMT / 1:30 PM EDT Gamebot* Staff 1000 xats April 21 6PM GMT / 2PM EDT Hide and Seek* Nathan 100 xats/q, total: 1000 xats Events marked with a * are WIN 1 SKIP 1! Happy Easter from Game chat! Hope to see you there! If you have any questions and/or possibly want to host an Easter contest of your own @ Game chat, you can message me here on the forum @HelperNate or find me on xat @ HelperNate (21299)! Have a nice Easter weekend!
  8. A king ... can not be a king without the power of his queen. When a queen found her king standing beside her,
    he fights for him and never lets him go through anything of his own.
    when a king found his queen, it was ... All

I want you to have me your king,
    My heart belongs to me,

I want you  to be my queen ,

and in your mind the palace to be just me!!!

Σ'αγαπω(blowkiss)(blowkiss)

1. Christina

Christina

Wish that I could triple love this babe. (blowkiss) You truly are my king. (blowkiss)

2. Anas

Anas

Ένα τόσο γλυκό ζευγάρι, θεός να σε ευλογεί! (hug) 

3. J0hn

J0hn

ty u bro!! I wish the best for u and angeline 

9. Such a great power, so colorful. I like it! And as mentioned above, the pawn (hat#he) only have grey color and not 4 colors as shown on this animation. I thought at first is only cuz i have sanimate=off that's why i see one color, but i have actived the chat animation and i'm sure only grey color that move on the users pawn. A bug? Hope will be fixed asap! But still cool power, well done!
  10. this is good, a nice power with a nice pawn, but please add some other smilies to the power
  11. Very nice, I really liked the pawn and smiles, Just need to get the FX collection.
  12. When you can't think of an idea for an easter power so you just go for FX... I like the power, though, and it's better than getting nothing, thanks xat! I don't like how the hat gives a gray color, though.
  13. Happy Easter weekend everyone!

Hope everybody enjoys the holiday with their family and for those traveling to visit others, have safe travels! 

1. Booh

Booh

same too you bro

14. there are too many egg power why not make updates to this power than to be more power > eggie ebunny easterland easterland easteregg easter eggs + new 8 powers ..
  15. Bau

About Tickle xat

Hello LaFleur It's good to hear that. The idea was not to create rules for who does not agree with the idea, but for those who write wicked words about this idea. It was misunderstood my rules for this topic!
  16. LaFleur

About Tickle xat

Hello Bau. Although your suggestion is appreciated, you cannot just create your own rules, neither can you ask for posts to be deleted or for warnings point to be applied if people disagree with a suggestion. Regarding your suggestion, it will be obtainable very soon by another method. There will be an official announcement about this. Stay tuned!
  17. Bau

About Tickle xat

Hello I come back here with a little but important suggestion for all. Authentication - Now it's been eliminated, I want to ask for tickle, it's been like it's been long ago for everyone to use without problem with a single click On/Off The page to be brought back to life. - Time to Update this page - xat.wiki/tickle What do you think about it, write in the comments. (Rules About This TOPIC) - You can not only answer with: Okay, it's good idea, I like it, and others. - You have to have a complete answer, and explain why you like this idea. - It is not allowed to add bad answers, it will be deleted, and you may be notified with a warning and penalty points. Regards Bau
  18. el sonido de mis tripas ... okno Twice ~ what is love!!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.