All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thank you @DOCK the last two ideas are something like Cupim And Maverick, two of the best guys i ever know it BIGHUG and LOVEMYSELF enjoy guys..
  3. Cute drawings would make good smileys powers, continue, I hope they add some to the existing powers or make a new power.
  4. Feliz Aniversário Lemona, que este dia se repita por muitos anos. Desejo a você tudo de bom e um dia feliz.GIF de feliz aniversário de Eat'n Park(pty)

5. You helped a lot with xat @Stif I hope you don't stop visiting xat.com, I wish you happiness in your life.
  6. Today
  7. Happy birthday ily and can't wait to WIN Saturday with u <3

8. xpr1ps4.png   tKcPdCQ.png

JOMdQP5.jpg  CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE

9. Happy birthday lemona

spacer.png

10. Happy B'day!!! 🤗 🎉 

11. Happy birthday! <3

12. Looks absolutely stunning! i wish this suggestion would come true. I would be among the first to buy it. I hope xat management takes notice and we hear good news.
  13. You have done an amazing job in creating all these samples. I had seen some of them before, but seeing them all together makes them look even better, and at the same time each one is unique in its own way. Great suggestion!
  14. feliz cumpleaños limona, mis mejores deseos para ti, que tengas un día increíbleHappy Birthday Art GIF by mehakhooda

15. This is a great suggestion. Also very good wasy to sugest a power, providing those examples, the smilies are awesone, even a back..! I love this suggestion and hopefully can be selected for a future power not too far away. Good luck!
  16. Thank you Jev, I tried giving them all different color with each a personality. Thanks for your help! xo
  17. Happy Birthday you cutie! 🥳
    hope you have an amazing and beautiful day, enjoy it with the people that love and appreciate you.

XOXO 

18. for 3 days popular is not working as before, it's frozen. it shows for example 4 users and there are 44 users in the chat https://prnt.sc/YvxQFjZbLnj7 https://prnt.sc/XQMuZZvhosU0
  19. Happy birthday Lemona long life to you best wishes have an amazing day! :3 <3

20. gui

happy birthday LEMONA!

Melting Ariana Grande GIF by The Voice

21. Work it harder, make it better. Do it faster, makes us stronger. More than ever, hour after hour. Work is never over (l)

22. This is a pretty nice suggestion. I really like that you've gone into detail on making the smileys yourself and they have different colours and expressions. Good luck with your suggestion, I hope that this can be considered in future as I think it's different enough from existing cat related powers such as Kat and Gkkitty.
  23. Zaki

happy birthday @Meesh(pty)

1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.