All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This has been forwarded. Thank you.
  3. Thank you for reporting. This has been forwarded.
  4. Today
  5. Hello @otomok. All of the apps you mentioned except Grid and Youtube are working on HTML5. Though it is to be noted that they're not ported over to HTML5 yet, as Maverick mentioned, so they still require flash player until further notice. Translator app, as such, doesn't exist anymore. It is integrated into the HTML5 chat now. You can enabled it in your "Settings". That all being said, since there is no bug here, this thread is closed now. Thank you for reporting.
  6. Great to hear. Will mark this as fixed.
  7. @Leandro I can't reproduce this either. Is this still happening for you?
  8. Nope. Seems to be fixed.
  9. @Leandro did you still bump into this?
  10. Booh

happy birthday

11. Hello, I would like to add features such as silentban to the service of arcbots, as long as the command is limited. I have the idea to add it to the command! ban and be a similar command like! ban silent (user) + (hours) or! silentban + (user) clarification: this as long as for precaution is recorded in the history of the bots of arcbots to avoid abuse of the command
  12. iDan

Happy birthday

13. Happy birthday @Spawn

14. Happy Birthday @Spawn

15. I'm listening to music of relaxation. After sleep, Zzzz.
  16. Happy Birthday @Spawn

17. Jine

Happy BirthdaY Spawn

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.