All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Happy  Birthday @Meesh(hug)

3. i like your idea bro on military smiley one salute it cute need update this smiley im Suggestions your idea grats nice drwing
  4. Today
  5. Really great smiles, good job bro. The one with grenade looks more better than i was imagining, so cool!
  6. Happy  Birthday @lemona(blowkiss)(hug)

maxresdefault (2).jpg

7. SLOom

GControl issues

Hello, Thank you for reporting. Did the user refreshed after updating gcontrol ? Btw, Is there are any more issues about gcontrol? Thanks
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAYS !!!

9. Hi Guys since I found military a little old, I decided to suggest a new military I added some nice smilies, I don't know how normal they can be and I don't know if the power suggested by me is complete!! anyway... some smilies are muscular with a hat, others represent some military states, the walky toki the bomb smilies who is off and angry because she doesn't explode, snowy because I found it nice to increase this power, they are in style SINS...i hope you like it!! I also wanted to add the military boot I'll leave it to the smiley makers!! i also added this, but I don't know how real it can be these are some examples created by me:
  10. hello @Samuel happy birthday bro.  (hi)

11. hello, happy birthday.  (hi)

12. Stif

Toxic Graphics

Definitely an awesome job, really liked it, well done!
  13. Happy birthday

14. Happy birthday 

15. happy birthday @lemona it's your day to drink and to coin what you have on the table to know that we love youomg GIF

16. Happy birthday Lem! :$ <3

17. Vritme

Toxic Graphics

omg u so best bro @Toxic i like what you do thank you are with xat com and doing beautiful things
  18. Happy Birthday Lemona♥ Wish you a great day ♥/♥

PD: Ariana sucks :$

19. http://prntscr.com/ndhybs http://prntscr.com/ndhyeh @Pudinzinho69 has claimed their prize MIME! (14/14 winners)
  20. Toxic

Toxic Graphics

It's getting around that time to make a new album for the backgrounds I make. So after this point, if you purchase graphics from me, they will most likely be in the top album labeled "Newest". If not, private message me on here or xat and I will fetch it for you. None of these items are ever deleted. Also, I've had multiple users ask about xatspaces. I own my xatspace code so I'm only able to edit mine, but I can make it. It's only 500 xats, being that it's not significant, & I hope at some point to have different templates available for this. Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the album I've filled:
  21. happy birthday

22. happy birthday

23. My dear Lemona, happy birthday! 🎂🎉

I hope you are going to have a great day, full of love and good vibes! I think you already know how much I appreciate you. We started talking not so long ago, however it's been nice knowing more about you and also knowing that we have a lot of things in common, specially when we talk about xat and our thoughts about it haha :$.

XOXO.

1. lemona

lemona

Omg Solange!!! You're so cute!! :$ Thank you so much, I appreciate you too! (hug) <3 

24. Happy birthday Lem!

1. lemona

lemona

ThX ToXic!

25. Happy birthday lem!! I hope you have a great day 😎💥

(Someone better have got you ariana tickets)

1. lemona

lemona

Thanks Logang!! I already have tickets to go twice (I think that's enough hehe!) :$ 

26. id like to file a formal complaint with xat.com for banning me from help chat for saying a pasta name!!!!! credit me with xats as grievance please! @Admin

1. Nathan

Nathan

Hi, xat does not provide xats for "grievances". However, if you feel the ban on the help chat was unfair, you can report it here. :$ 

2. lemona

lemona

You've been saved!!! 8-)

3. Nathan

Nathan

To the rescue!

27. Since the last user has failed to claim their prize within the deadline, I will use the list to determine the next winner. MIME: Ursiinhaaa (119647397) - @Pudinzinho69 Congratulations! You have until April 20, 2AM GMT / April 19, 10PM EDT to claim your prize! If you are held for any reason, or fail to claim your prize within this time, the next person on the list will be chosen in your place. Come meet me @ Game and/or Social chats! I am usually online around 9PM to 12AM PDT. You may contact me by forum message or by xat mobile, but I will most likely respond the fastest if you private chat my xat account directly: HelperNate (21299) Note: If your entry does not count towards a giveaway, I will react "No" to indicate that. Please refer to the table of contents on the initial post of this topic regarding the status of my giveaways, especially the bold status legend.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.