All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Great idea. Will definitely be done for the new web Edit group (notes taken ).
  4. Reference post: The same suggestion, but in ''Edit chat group'' since we get a lot of lag in there as well. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
  5. Blacky

GControl issues

Hello, Yes. I'm not sure if there are any more issues, but I got to spot this one.
  6. @lemona sweet heart i wish you the best in your life happy bday my little <3 i love you (blowkiss)

7. Happy Birthday, Lemona! Hope it's a great one! (hug)

8. Hi, I leave my background. iiAriel (406636497) Box https://i.imgur.com/TG6adrc.png Behind https://i.imgur.com/vggxYfD.jpg Good luck to everyone !!
  9. Happy Birthday Lemona! :$ 

1. lemona

lemona

Thanks Negan! :$ 

10. xat is hosting an Easter egg hunt on Facebook!!! A total of 12 hidden eggs to be found. 📜 How to participate: 1. Like the Facebook page 2. Search for a hidden egg somewhere on an official chat outer background 3. Send xat a screenshot on Facebook via Private Message showing where you’ve found an egg (you must find all 12 to win!) 4. Include your xat username and ID in the Private Message. BONUS (for an extra 200 xats if you win): Which tribute chat has 3 hidden eggs on the inner background? For all contest information:
  11. Happy Birthday Beautiful!(hug)

1. lemona

lemona

Aweee thank you!!! :$ (hug) <3 

12. Joyeux Anniversaire :D !

1. lemona

lemona

Merci beaucoup!! :) 

13. Seems to load more faster for me.
  14. I've tried something. Please let me know if the problem persists. @LaFleur @Leandro @SLOom @6
  15. Happy Birthday Lemona (hug)

1. lemona

lemona

Thank you so much!! (hug)

16. Happy  Birthday @Meesh(hug)

17. i like your idea bro on military smiley one salute it cute need update this smiley im Suggestions your idea grats nice drwing
  18. Really great smiles, good job bro. The one with grenade looks more better than i was imagining, so cool!
  19. Happy  Birthday @lemona(blowkiss)(hug)

maxresdefault (2).jpg

1. lemona

lemona

Thanks Danny! (hug)

20. SLOom

GControl issues

Hello, Thank you for reporting. Did the user refreshed after updating gcontrol ? Btw, Is there are any more issues about gcontrol? Thanks
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.