All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. @Bau On other issues it has been seen, and I think we all have the freedom to choose if we want our work to remain in the post, I prefer to reserve my work. You choose the prettiest one for you so I suggest that it not be called a design contest, if not, please the judges. In response I am always happy with my work and do not argue about xats, if that was my priority I would have accepted the xats that I give away, and I am not upset, I just make the observation, maybe I did not even deserve to win, but there were much better jobs and the one who knows about design will prove me right, if the winning work is fantastic why would I have a comment against it? I like to appreciate art, that's why I dedicate myself to this. I don't want to create controversy, I'm sorry if I offend someone, good night.
  3. Yesterday
  4. CH3RRY

571 KRIS

To the one that does NOT work in the Flash chat Congratulations to the person who drew the power, and thanks for the good information always Stif.
  5. Mihai

571 KRIS

Congratulations, it's a beautiful power for christmas.
  6. Magic

571 KRIS

I liked this sticker, I had just put a smiley putting carbon in the Santa Claus bag (for those who have misbehaved) (?)
  7. Vritme

571 KRIS

Wow, another power of stickers, congratulations to the person who drew up the power, it's very cute and fun. I liked.
  8. Hi @Dazer, I'm not looking for justice and I'm not bothered by your comment. I understand if I choose you, all the others must proceed as you did, delete all the work ?! Maybe we have to vote on which work is the most worked, but we decided to choose what we like, we invested xats only for beautiful works, all the works were beautiful, I mentioned many times, you have to be happy with your work, not xats, with these contests you gain experience, fun, friends and more, you got upset that you didn't win more xats, sorry, I didn't know it was so important to you xats. I think you should be happy, congratulate them all. Sorry for everything that happened. Hello @Letmebezero , Please come on ARCbot´s to get the PRIZE. Thank you. Regards Bau
  9. Stif

571 KRIS

KRIS (ID: 571) This power allows you to send christmas themed stickers. Note: This power was made for the HTML5 chat only. It will NOT work on the Flash chat. You need to own the power (571 - KRIS) and have days to use stickers. Sending a sticker To send a sticker, simply use one of these codes: (kris.dashing#Hello!) (kris.hohoho#HOHOHO!) (kris.judging#Hmm) (kris.surprise#I'm here!) (kris.thanks#Thanks!) Custom text You can add a custom text to your sticker. To do so, change the content after the ‘#’. For example: (kris.dashing#I'm coming!) (kris.judging#A bad boy huh?) Note: Sticker code must be added at the beginning of the message for it to show up. Text color You can also specify the inner and outer text color of your sticker. For example: (kris.dashing#I'm coming!#FFFFFF#000000) (kris.judging#A bad boy huh?#000000#FFFFFF) Sticker with message The sticker can also be sent with a message. For example: (kris.judging#Bad boy?#000000#FFFFFF) No gifts this year. If you have any questions, want to report an issue or leave your feedback, please feel free to do so below. Thank you.
  10. It is a good suggestion, it is interesting. Thus revive powers that are almost no longer taken into account ..
  11. Hello, this suggestion makes monitos just been posted by a user, it is the same.
  12. Hello, how xat's releasing so many new powers of sticky, I had a idea what about a power called supersticky with all current sticky and some new stickys which i'll list below: or simply only a new power themed sticky with these smilies below themed juice: (wojuice#) (drinkjuice#) (boyjuicehappy#) it can be named Justickers note: when new sticky powers is released the price of (supersticky#) it increase, it's a collection. all powers with theme sticky (html5) will go to the supercollection.
  13. You are the one with the idea of power, you must have an imagination to develop such power, however it is important to have images, you can use design programs or have images similar to your suggestion.
  14. Hello, i would like to suggest a power , it's themed juice smileys. Smilies list: (juice#) (lemoncup#) (juiceblender#) (kawaii#) (watermelon#) (orangeandyoung#) (juicebeer#) (rabbitjuice#) pawns: (hat#jm) (hat#j)
  15. Sounds interesting, but remember to give examples with images to better understand your request.
  16. power name :(juice) Example of included smilies: apple juice,strawbery juice,lemon juice,grape juice,orange juice ,raspberry juice ,ananas juice .kaki juice ,passion fruit juice and posible pawn will be an glass of juice or a bottle
  17. Try giving examples of the smileys and possible pawns for this power. Don't forget to read the tutorial I sent you above.
  18. Crow

Editormain

We're not working on this particular idea, i.e. the ability to make someone a main owner without the reveal of a password, but we're working on many other suggestion designs so stay tuned for those very soon!
  19. I noticed that is power beer an coffee I think is good to be and power (juice) and emoticons will be fruits juice ..some fruits juice
  20. Hi Luig i have idea for a new power Can you help me? with who I have to talk?

21. Hi Stif i have idea for a new power Can you help me? with who I have to talk?

1. Stif

Stif

I already told you in your post what to do.

2. infinityy

infinityy

Thanks 

22. Hi, the flower  i have an idea for a new power Can you help me ?

1. Maxo

Maxo

if you have an idea of a new power post it in the sub forum of SUGGESTIONS

23. You can post it right here, in the same section you did this post. Feel free to edit this post instead if you want. Please read this tutorial on how to suggest before suggesting your idea: https://forum.xat.com/topic/42-read-before-posting-how-to-suggest/
  24. I have ideea for a new power with who I have to talk?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.